BRAKEE

Warriors

1.How long has this roster been playing together?This will be the 5th event me and goofy team together, the 3rd event with kenry, and the 2nd with noob. With the entire team we have played for about 3-4 months.

2.Where do the players live in relation to one another? Me and goofy live in Texas, Nocturnal in Maryland, and Noob in Florida.

3.What are your team’s accomplishments? With this exact roster? Links? If this exact roster has not accomplished anything, please list each player's accomplishments with supporting links. Our team placed 5th at Columbus 2010 under the team name "Warriors". http://www.mlgpro.com/content/page/307398/Columbus-Halo-3-Full-Results

4.What are your team's latest tournament results? Please provide support links and any links to supporting pictures. http://www.mlgpro.com/content/page/307398/Columbus-Halo-3-Full-Results (our placing) http://media.mlgpro.com/site/images/features2/2010_topcolumbusphotos_warriors.jpg (our picture after knocking out Triggers Down for top 6.)

5.What is the team's next event online? LAN? First we are going to Totz basement to lan 2 weeks before the Raleigh event agaisnt Td and another top team. After that we will be attending Raleigh.

6.If you've been sponsored before, who was your best sponsor? Why? I have had only one sponsor thus far and it was a guy named Bik3lock who paid for our hotel. He was a very nice guy and was really cool to hang out with at the event.

7.Why are you no longer with them? He wanted to go on to do bigger things with MLG.

8.What was your worst sponsor? Why? I guess I could say KSI they told me they would sponsor me after Orlando 08 so I did all these things for them at the event and they ended up ignoring me after the event lol.

9.What do you hope to achieve with your team? To practice our hearts out and realistically place 1st. I do not want to just say yea we are going to get 1st but actually watch tons of vod find out every teams weaknesses and improve on our own so we can dominate everybody.

10.Who do you see as your toughest competition? Instinct

11.What is your expected finish at your next event? I think we will place 1st or 2nd. For our first top 8 placing out of every team in all of halo 3 we made it the furthest getting 5th. The closest to what we have done is ambush 6th, dynasty 8th and the players on those teams went on to be top players.

12.What do you hope to get out of vVv Gaming? Hopefully get to meet new people at the events and I love being on new forums and getting to know new people. I have never really known to many people at events even though I have goen to about 12 of them so it would be nice to get to know a whole new community.

1.How long have you been playing competitively? I have been playing halo competitively since 2007.

2.If you are attending a LAN event, please detail your travel plans here (flight info, car info, train info, bus info, etc) We will all be flying to Raleigh from the locations said above.

3.How many hours during the week do you devote to gaming? How many of those hours are for the game for which you are applying? Our entire team plays everyday only halo 3. We probably play a good 4-8 hours a day. We all love gaming and are amazing online so it never gets boring :).

4.Have you attended any national events? (MLG, CPL, WCG?) I attended orlando nationals with goofy where we placed 13th.

5.Are you shy around people you don't know? No not really as long as they aren't being weird.

6.Link us to some of your best personal achievements. Definitely 5th which I posted above. I dont think anything comes close to that. My other placings were 12th at orlando 2010, 13th at orlando 2009, and 13th at anaheim 2009, Basically been improving every event I have gone to.

7.What was your biggest loss or disappointment in gaming? Why did you lose that match? Way back at Meadowlands 2009 the opener my team placed 8th with 2 months of practice. One of our teamates got really nervous and started throwing up a lot and was feeling really bad the entire tournament. I didn't mind because the event was a blast and we had a lot of fun despite our low placing.

8.How can you PERSONALLY benefit vVv Gaming? Hopefully get the name out we are planning on placing very high again and have an amazing bracket to do so. I can guarntee we will be the highest placing vVv team in halo if accepted :)

Edited by BRAKEE

Good Luck!!, Make sure to stay active on the site it is very important. Get to know people and get interacted with the community.

Good Luck!!, Make sure to stay active on the site it is very important. Get to know people and get interacted with the community.

Nocturnal and Goofy just made new accounts how long do they have to wait until they can post? Also, could I post for them since they cannot post?

1. How did you become a coach for this team?

I was approached by a Pro Player, Gun Shot, who was at the time teaming with Advent, Brake, and Goofy. Though we were playing out of the AM bracket, I was fairly well known as far as amateur coaches go and the team i was coaching had made it out into the top 32 the last two tournaments (Prototype was the name of the AM team). So when MLG Orlando 09' came around they asked me to team and we placed 13th!

2. If asked, would your team tell us that they would not place as highly if it weren't for your coaching?

Not to brag, but I promise that they would say that they would not have placed as well without me. I am not like the other pro coaches in the league. I actually come up with most of the strats for the team because I have an equally knowledgeable mindset of the game in comparison to the players on the team. I understand spawns, weapon times, team shooting, playing aggressive, playing passive, set ups, and especially my ability to scout the other teams that we play and help prepare for them. Communication is also one of my strong points, but in my opinion I also need to work on the precision of my call outs and making sure there isn't much clutter in our communication.

3. If you weren't a coach, would you be able to compete at a professional level?

Unfortunately, I doubt I could ever compete with the players in the top 16. I personally see the game much better than I play it because I have to focus too much on my individual gameplay due to my lack of skill. Therefore, I couldn't see the big picture of the team play. I did place 6th round one tournament in 08, but after that I kinda knew that I was better suited for coaching.

4. As a coach, do you know every call out for every map?

Yes, I know all the callouts backwards and forwards. We have even created some call outs specific to our team so we know exactly where to look.

5. How many timers do you keep? For what?

I only keep one timer and that is really only for OS. I do keep the times for Rockets, Sniper, and Mauler, but i do them by writing the times down. I do this because weapons can get dirtied so trying to keep a timer for the weapons can become difficult for dirtied weapons because they change so much. I pride myself on not missing times!

6. How many LAN events have you attended as a Coach?

Lets see... I have coached the following

Meadows 2008

Meadows 2009

Columbus 2009

Dallas 2009

Orlando 2009

Orlando 2010

7. What made you interested in coaching?

I love to coach. I coached my high school soccer team for two years while I was in undergraduate. However, when i first coached Halo i really enjoyed making the team better. I just felt like I could honestly contribute and make the game for other people so much easier.

8. How can you benefit vVv Gaming?

I feel like this is a well organized and thorough community dedicated to improving the members. I feel i could help teach new coaches and new teams some basic strategies and practice regimens that would benefit them greatly.

Edited by Th3 Lord

1)How long have you been playing competitively?

Since Halo3 Came out. It is the first game that i began attending competitive events like MLG.

2)If you are attending a LAN event, please detail your travel plans here (flight info, car info, train info, bus info, etc)

I currently live in Maryland near Washington DC. I would need airfare to and from the event. My coach is driving I believe so he could pick me up at the airport.

3)How many hours during the week do you devote to gaming? How many of those hours are for the game for which you are applying?

Probably 4-6 hours a day playing halo3. I also live stream our team scrims with other Pros as well as random matchmaking if you ever would like to watch. www.justin.tv/nocturnalkernal

4)Have you attended any national events? (MLG, CPL, WCG?)

Yes i've attended 10 MLG events.

5)Are you shy around people you don't know?

Not really. Meeting new people is one thing you pick up on from going to these MLG event and interacting with the other players and fans.

6) Link us to some of your best personal achievements.

5th MLG Columbus Warriors http://www.mlgpro.com/content/page/307398/Columbus-Halo-3-Full-Results

7) What was your biggest loss or disappointment in gaming? Why did you lose that match?

20th Place orlando.. very dissapointing tournament in which my underpracticed team played poorly. I promised myself i would not let that happen again.

8)How can you PERSONALLY benefit vVv Gaming?

I can help get more publicity to vVv gaming through events and my live stream.

Edited by NocturnalKernal

1. How long have you been playing competitively? since columbus 09, 1 year

2. If you are attending a LAN event, please detail your travel plans here (flight info, car info, train info, bus info, etc). August 27th-29th, flight from tpa to rdu,

3. How many hours during the week do you devote to gaming? How many of those hours are for the game for which you are applying? i game 6-8 hours a day during the summer

4. Have you attended any national events? (MLG, CPL, WCG?) yes, MLG: columbus 09, anaheim 09, orlando 09, orlando 10, columbus 10.

5. Are you shy around people you don't know? no not really

6. Link us to some of your best personal achievements. http://combine.mlgpro.com/winners/2010/player-profiles/areallygoodnoob i won the first combine http://www.mlgpro.com/content/page/307398/Columbus-Halo-3-Full-Results 5th place

7. What was your biggest loss or disappointment in gaming? Why did you lose that match? when we lost to str8 rippin game 1. we had a lot of excitement going into the series and when we lost we were dissapointed

8. How can you PERSONALLY benefit vVv Gaming? i want to get the name out. we will do well this tournament because of our bracket and because of how much we practice. we also have a lan scheduled before raleigh

Edited by a.realygoodnoob

1. How long have you been playing competitively? I have been competing since the beginning of the 2009 season.

2. If you are attending a LAN event, please detail your travel plans here (flight info, car info, train info, bus info, etc). I will be flying to MLG Raleigh.

3. How many hours during the week do you devote to gaming? How many of those hours are for the game for which you are applying? 50+ hours during the summer, and they are all for Halo 3.

4. Have you attended any national events? (MLG, CPL, WCG?) Yes, all of the 2009 and 2010 MLG Events.

5. Are you shy around people you don't know? No, I am very interested in meeting new people.

6. Link us to some of your best personal achievements. My team Warriors got 5th at MLG Columbus 2010 http://www.mlgpro.com/content/page/307398/Columbus-Halo-3-Full-Results

7. What was your biggest loss or disappointment in gaming? Why did you lose that match? The most disappointing loss for me during MLG Orlando 2010, when my team lost to Darkest Hour for top 8.

8. How can you PERSONALLY benefit vVv Gaming? My team and I can get you guys more known and get you guys publicity that can really help out.

Hells Yes !

Goofys snipe at Columbus >

be active on the website, and be somebody that we want repping our community, Good Luck.

I wanted to post this because it is a really good thing we can do for vVv. Nocturnalkernal streams on justin.tv where he gets on average about 2,000-3,000 viewers. With this we can advertise the vVv website to get it more publicity. If you guys can think of something cool we can include it on his live stream. His live stream is justin.tv/nocturnalkernal if you want to check it out.

Edited by BRAKEE

haha me and brake had a pretty good convo on aim for like 2 hours he is a very cool person and after what he said to me it seems like he is here for the community he wants to stay active, and help community out. He also seems very passionate about halo and takes it very serious, he is very very very dedicated and when i say very i mean it lol Warriors are a great team and would be a great pick up for vVv. I have met Hlo pros before and most are dicks he is a very calm and chill person, im glad i got to meet him. Good Luck :D

Edited by vVv RecKLe5s

all of you better stay active on this site, i want to see vVv Warriors at Raleigh. You guys have 1st place potential, no doubt. And when you guys get your momentum going its over for the other team, good luck, stay active! <3

Wow, another good team looking to get picked up. Awesome.

Your sig is amazing, brake, lol.

Best of luck with the app. Very impressive everyone else from the team and even the coach responded with their answers quickly. Just stay positive and active and you will be accepted. :drink2_mini:

Be sure to check out our Q&A thread over in the Community Discussion Page.... We figured this would be a great way to get introduced to the large community that you have!

So feel free to ask us some questions about Halo, MLG Events, funny stories, ect.....

All I can say is

But, You guys seem dedicated and top 5 finish? damn! <----------- Jealous!

Best of luck to all of you, I hope you guys stick around for good. Hopefully we can chat and play sometime in the near future before Raleigh ^_^.

Edited by vVv Mayday

This is Awesome! Really good job on your 5th place finish at Cbus, Good luck at Raleigh Top3? Really looking forward to seeing this team on vVv

Wow this is a very impressive app it is clear that you guys are a team to not take lightly! Good Read!