Age (minimum 15): 15

Gamertags (for all systems you own): Xbox GT -> OIympicz

AIM Screen Name: HayMaKeRxGB

Skype Name: N/A

MSN Messenger: joehayman@ymail.com

Twitter: N/A

Facebook Page: N/A

MySpace: N/A

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I heard about it in gamebattles. No one referred me.

Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? Personally I don't know anyone but i did see vVv Galaxy around in the Gears of War 2 Ladder for Gamebattles

Why you are interested in joining vVv Gaming? I'm looking to stay loyal to a team. I want to become a better player and go to events.

How will you add value to vVv Gaming? I'm a very active player i have great communication skills, i will try to refer as many good players as i can.

What gaming tournaments have you competed in? Were they online or LAN? How did you do? I went to Battlegrounds Li for tournament for Gears of War 2. LAN. 4v4-3rd 2v2 2nd

If you have links to your tournament achievements, post them here. N/A

How many hours per week will you devote to gaming? 60-70 hours a week

What games coming out are you looking forward to play? and why? Gears of War 3. Because i've been playing both Gears of War games competitively on Gamebattles. and BulletStorm. Because it's from the same creatures of gears of War

Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? Yes

What are your personal goals? To come in First place at a Well known Tournament

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Football, Lacrosse, Hanging out with my friends.

I would like to say i really want to join vVv. I want to take my gaming to the next level. Im a very mature laid back guy. And i will try my best to make vVv better. Thank you for your time. =)

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,