* Age (minimum 15): 16

vGamertags (for all systems you own): Gamertag: KLieRz

* AIM Screen Name: Don't have one.

* Skype Name: Klier8

* MSN Messenger: Don't have one.

* Twitter: Don't have one.

* Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1384806001

* MySpace: Don't have one.

* How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? MLG Columbus 2009, Destiny's 7th place finish for the Gears of War 2 league.

* Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? Hexticity, we were in some Halo3 GB team that lasted very short.

* Why you are interested in joining vVv Gaming? vVv Gaming looks like the best community supporting competitive gaming and I just want to be a part of it.

* How will you add value to vVv Gaming? I will be active on the forums, interact with the community, and represent vVv through online and LAN tournaments.

* What gaming tournaments have you competed in? Were they online or LAN? How did you do? 4v4 Gow2 hosted by Play n Trade and another one hosted by some random people at De Paul University 2v2 Gow2. In the 4v4 my team didn't do well as our aggressive playstyle seemed to get stomped by massive team shooting of hammerbursts. (This tournament used MLG settings from MLG 2009 Meadowlands.) The 2v2 me and my partner got knocked out early because this was when Gow2 just came out and we didn't know that much about frag tagging on walls+floors. Also, a good friend of mine would host some Halo3 tournaments from high school students all around Morton Grove/Skokie/Niles/Lincolnwood/Des Plaines/Evanston, Illinois area. Maybe 20 showed up and there was a 2v2 and a FFA. Me and the host of the LAN won the 2v2 ending up winning and I didn't compete in the FFA because I had to leave early. :confused:

* If you have links to your tournament achievements, post them here.

* How many hours per week will you devote to gaming? 35+

* What games coming out are you looking forward to play? and why? Halo: Reach and Gears of War 3.

* Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? Yes.

* What are your personal goals? Graduate college, start a family, and have a successful life.

* What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Hanging out with friends, play guitar, basketball, and I watch a lot of TV.

Good luck KLieRz but i think your application might be moved to community application due to the fact that you didn't attend and major LAN events. Such as MLG or WCG, but best of luck!

@Cuffs, is it my choice to move it or is it an admin's decision? Anyways, thanks for the post!

@Alec, thanks man! I hope to play with you more. :)

@Gleek, nice job slapping us once again last night. :P Thanks man!

@Faux, thanks! and I hope to play with you more too!

Edited by KLieRz

I take back my luck, he talks a lot of crap online quite frankly very immature...

I thought we just discussed this? :huh: I mean, you had to post that...? For the second time, my friend said whatever, I DIDN'T even talk to you or do any sort of action. I'm sorry once again but I didn't know if my friend talks trash, I was considered of talking trash too. You think different Cuffs :blink:

Anyways, thanks to everyone who posted here. :)