Brocco

Flash's Application

I don't know why I changed my name, Flash is just kind of overused I guess.

Why did you change your name from Slauney to Method ;)

good luck trying to get good at mw2. you have awhile, may i offer you lessons?

I've won more lan events than you, I just can't win money online cuz I'm in Az =/

Sorry your a sketch and not fit for this community *cough* cancerpatientlookinass *cough*

But thankyou!

I'm starting to think maybe I should have put in a competitive application in =/

Can someone look at my "about me" page and see if you think I am qualified... I mean I think I have a good resume but am nervous ha

Best of luck on your app, I have no idea who you are, so I guess that needs to change. Despite the whole SbN incident, I will let that go, it's your opinion, no harm, no foul. But I will warn you to not run your mouth about vVv, telling teams we wont give them anything, thats an attack on me and Jerry. You need to keep your mouth shut when you have no idea what you are talking about.

You know what they say about assuming, also the whole medal comment that I heard about, that made me lol. I am not impressed, not at all. So in short, you seem to be active, so stay that way. If you want to be apart of this as you put it " Prestigous Org", then I highly suggest you not run your mouth about it. Feel free to add me on XBL, my gtag is the same as my username on here. I am on aim all the time, I am not hiding, so if you want to talk to me ever, I am not hard to find ;)

Thanks, I haven't posted on this particular thread in a while but thought I'd let everyone know my friend recently convinced me to get WoW and after playing with him for a little I've made a Blood Elf Mage in the vVv Realm. I'm new to the game and still get confused a lot so if anyone wants to help a PC noob out my characters name is Steezy =D