IceVayne

Active Rush Proposal

Everything looks tight. Head over to tungle.me and set up an account. (Team captain, please.)

Then go to tungle.me/dmbrandon and find open availability to schedule an interview. We can do it on XBL, but I'd prefer Ventrilo if you have a computer mic.

tungle.me is still not working for me.

Define "not working"

I've been trying to get on tungle.me for the last three days with no success. Firefox keeps saying "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.tungle.me". I just tried it on Internet Explorer and no luck there. So I have no idea why this site isn't coming up for me.

Ice says he has gotten the hang of things, so the interview should be set up soon, if it hasn't already. If you guys have any questions, just contact me. :D

Guest Eve

Goodluck guys, if you have any free time i'd like some halo tips.

Im not sure if this is the same Aries but if it was he is really helpful. He helped some gears players learn halo after gears was dropped and taught me pretty much everything I know about halo lol.

Im not sure if this is the same Aries but if it was he is really helpful. He helped some gears players learn halo after gears was dropped and taught me pretty much everything I know about halo lol.

Nahh that was araes that coached LtZ that helped us not this ariea