Faux

vVv App :]]

Alright... time for me to step in...

I see you have been a App for atleast 5 months... but guess what kiddos... vVv isn't just about time anymore... so drop the "its been 5 months".. who cares... If you don't add value you don't get in... Simple as that..

If you really want to get in, try donating, commenting on all our articles, buy vVv Gear, learn to make Graphics or edit videos, maybe try out for a staff job you can do.. Like doctor said... just sitting here posting and being a good girl isn't going to get you in, as you can see by the 5 months of wait...

volcolm bringing the truth

seriously....read what i say before you rant please

previous post

volcom, i HAVE been reading articles i HAVE been posting on em ACTUALLY reading em i DO interact with other people on the site as well as outsite such as facebook skype and xbox you guys really changed the "way" value is added if posting on forums reading the articles staying out of trouble and interacting with others isnt "adding value" then please explain to be because oviously im probably stupid and i am going to donate, NOT at the moment though because im not some rich kid that can drop money everywhere if someone read my app it says i plan to donate just not right now k tnx.

A lot of you guys really have to stop trolling.

If she hasn't done anything, show some proof. Give her at least a chance to defend herself. Saying, "this is how you have to add value, have you done that?" doesn't do anything. Show her what she has to do. Show her and the rest of us if she hasn't. No one has actually showed that she is not doing anything to add value and, thus, the burden of proof lies on you guys since you're calling her out on it.

Give it a rest. Very unwelcoming from the lot of you. And this goes for any app, not just this one. We want people to add value and be in vVv, not to be intimidated or scared off.

EDIT: Mike, I said burden of proof because of Jack Kaiser on Smashboards. Fml.

Edited by vVv Rapture

If she hasn't done anything, show some proof. Give her at least a chance to defend herself. Saying, "this is how you have to add value, have you done that?" doesn't do anything. Show her what she has to do. Show her and the rest of us if she hasn't. No one has actually showed that she is not doing anything to add value and, thus, the burden of proof lies on you guys since you're calling her out on it.

Give it a rest. Very unwelcoming from the lot of you. And this goes for any app, not just this one. We want people to add value and be in vVv, not to be intimidated or scared off.

THANK YOU RAPTURE!!

you understand

:)

Congratulations! After reviewing your application, posts, activity and reviewing feedback from staff and community, I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected to be interviewed!

Be sure that you are fully supporting vVv by reading ALL of the Competing Positions articles, supporting us on Facebook, YouTube and MySpace. Be a fan of our vVv Facebook page! Be sure that you have commented and rated our videos, as well as left comments on and Digg our Gamer Tuesday Blog found here: http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/geek-to-me

Please PM me what days and times work for you.

Format:

Days Available:

Times Available:

Do you prefer XBL or ventrillo?

Congrats! Come Prepared!

WOOT SABRINA GETS HER INTERVIEW FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333 I didnt put a good word for you or anything dont worry.

<333

Wow.. If you get mad because I was pointing out the truth then... I don't know...

yes cheese got in.. Why? Well... I know why but thats a different story... But all I was saying is I hate when people say... Its been this long... let me in.. vVv shouldn't be about waiting then getting a free pass... Took me a year WHILE making over 100 sigs for people here and I finally got in.. So please don't act like you got it rough.. now of days its easier to get into vVv.

Stitches.. Calm down little buddy.. never said I was big boss or all mighty Jerry.. was just stating my Opinion.. and guess what... THIS IS AN APP FOR POSTING OPNINONS OF PEOPLE! Don't get butt hurt because a female got upset.. Jeez...

I personally don't know this girl, so I'm not trying to bash her.. Just saying thats not a good way to add value.. and i also posted some good ways... so how about EVERYONE calm down... Act like shes your GF and I just slept with her.... <_<

But anyway... Like I said above... Jerry stated that just posting on the forums and playing with us isn't going to get you in.. Commenting on everything does help, so does Donating, and liking/posting stuff on Facebook, adding kudos to stuff, and much more..

But anyway........ Con grats on your Interview & Good luck.. Please don't get into vVv then leave after a Month... I REALLLY Dislike People like that...

P.S... Again.. Everyone calm down... Stop getting upset just because shes a female she dosn't need body guards.. I'm sure she can take someone stating some opinions... if not, then she doesn't belong here -_-

Wow.. If you get mad because I was pointing out the truth then... I don't know...

yes cheese got in.. Why? Well... I know why but thats a different story... But all I was saying is I hate when people say... Its been this long... let me in.. vVv shouldn't be about waiting then getting a free pass... Took me a year WHILE making over 100 sigs for people here and I finally got in.. So please don't act like you got it rough.. now of days its easier to get into vVv.

Stitches.. Calm down little buddy.. never said I was big boss or all mighty Jerry.. was just stating my Opinion.. and guess what... THIS IS AN APP FOR POSTING OPNINONS OF PEOPLE! Don't get butt hurt because a female got upset.. Jeez...

I personally don't know this girl, so I'm not trying to bash her.. Just saying thats not a good way to add value.. and i also posted some good ways... so how about EVERYONE calm down... Act like shes your GF and I just slept with her.... <_<

But anyway... Like I said above... Jerry stated that just posting on the forums and playing with us isn't going to get you in.. Commenting on everything does help, so does Donating, and liking/posting stuff on Facebook, adding kudos to stuff, and much more..

But anyway........ Con grats on your Interview & Good luck.. Please don't get into vVv then leave after a Month... I REALLLY Dislike People like that...

P.S... Again.. Everyone calm down... Stop getting upset just because shes a female she dosn't need body guards.. I'm sure she can take someone stating some opinions... if not, then she doesn't belong here -_-

KYFS

KYFS

I'd rather not... but Again Turth hurts at Times...

But stop replaying to my posts trying to start a fight.. Cause it's not going to work lol