Buzz

Buzz's Application

Played with Buzz for a while last night, awesome guy, he has put more then his share of app time in. Give the guy an interview before I punch a baby ;-)

LOL thanks exodus

Just got a Wii. Picking up a copy of Brawl soon will add my brawl code as soon as I get one really looking forward to stepping into the brawl community

thanks Buzz

Buzz is a cool cat.

I've never seen him fight with anybody and he's just a generally nice person.

:locomotive:

Thanks Rev

You should have never closed your app I really think u could have made it

but after all it is your choice

Thanks Rev

You should have never closed your app I really think u could have made it

but after all it is your choice

Making it wasn't the problem, I know I could have. I just felt that I really don't have that much to contribute to the organization, and i don't want to waste anyone's time

Congratulations on being a vVv Gaming applicant for two months. For the next 30 days, we have decided to monitor your application a little closer. Over the next 30 days, we would like to see more of the following things from you:

Thanks Shluu, will do

Buzz is a great person. Hopefully you go get that interview.

Thanks man but i wont be able to play halo anymore i sold it to get a wii i still have an xbox and gears tho

I honestly have no idea why you haven't been accepted yet.

Other than that goodluck again lol, you do deserve it bro

Give this kid his 3 V's already dammit

lets see, Buzz is amazing lol he really helped me a lot when i first signed up on this site, Telling me how vVv works and pretty much gave me an run through what i was getting myself into. He really has a lot of knowledge about vVv and i can tell that he is excited to be apart of such an amazing community. If it wasnt for buzz i think i probably would have done a couple of things i shouldnt have, but since he knows how vVv works in and out he was able to share the information he knows with me, which i think helped out a lot. He is also really chill on xbxo and very active withtin the community and me and him merk kids in MW2 pubs all the time haha Good Luck and buzz really deserves to be in this community over any other application and you guys will notice that once you give him his oppurtunity.

:jumpparty:

lets see, Buzz is amazing lol he really helped me a lot when i first signed up on this site, Telling me how vVv works and pretty much gave me an run through what i was getting myself into. He really has a lot of knowledge about vVv and i can tell that he is excited to be apart of such an amazing community. If it wasnt for buzz i think i probably would have done a couple of things i shouldnt have, but since he knows how vVv works in and out he was able to share the information he knows with me, which i think helped out a lot. He is also really chill on xbxo and very active withtin the community and me and him merk kids in MW2 pubs all the time haha Good Luck and buzz really deserves to be in this community over any other application and you guys will notice that once you give him his oppurtunity.

:jumpparty:

Thanks Reckless, Really excited for your team and hope they can represent vVv