Sign in to follow this  
Foulque

Hon Application

* Name: Tom

* Age (minimum 15): 24

* PSN Gamertag: Foulque

* MSN Messenger: tom.mcauley@hotmail.com

* Why you are interested in becoming a member? I've learnt a lot coming from no dota experience in LN, there's some good players here who have been helpful in giving tips and even just being able to watch how they play. I've kind of gotten to a point though where I want to be around more experienced players, and play with organised 5s to be able to really get further into proper team play and just continue to learn. VVV seems like a great place for that, and from all I've read you seem to have built a great community which I'd like to become a part of.

* How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? was talking with razer and he mentioned you guys so i swung by to take a look around :3 He also recently put in an app.

* How will you add value to vVv Gaming? I don't have a huge amount of experience in hon or dota but I know how important good teamwork and strategy is and that's really what I enjoy about this game. I have experience in competition in other games and really just want to play with people who I can learn from and continue to improve with.

* Have you participated in any gaming tournaments? Were they online or LAN? How successful were you? I've competed in FPS in COD and AA in Australian ladders and tournaments as well as at TWL. I was actually a TWL AA admin a couple of years back but ended up moving on from the game I was meant to be running so stepped down. Our teams were always successful, generally making semi-finals or there abouts in AA. When we moved to CoD we were floating around the Intermediate invite area, had some good wins against top teams but couldn't quite get the consistency to make invites but still had a lot of fun. The game just didn't really have the longevity AA did, for me anyway ^

* What games coming out are you looking forward to play? and why? Honestly haven't seen many games on the horizon that look amazing, HoN kind of keeps me busy atm anyway ^^

* How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? Way too many, I'm a Uni student so generally play anywhere from 2-4+ hours a day.

* Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? Always

* What personal goals do you hope to achieve? Continue to improve and progress as a player, mostly get a better knowledge of strategy and a broader range of heroes I can play well.. I'd like to get to a strong competetive level at some point but I know that's a way down the line.

* What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I spend most of my time around a computer these days, studying Computer Science and spending quite a bit of my time lately building a donation/child sponsorship system for a charity here in Australia. Also play around with graphics for fun now and then, used to do it for work for a while but it kind of took all the fun out of it :P

* Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, whom? and how do you know them? Nope

Anything I've missed, or other questions youre absolutely welcome to add me on msn or grab me in game.

Thanks, foul.

Edited by Foulque

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their purple color in our shoutbox). Make sure to connect with as many vVv Members as possible, start gaming with them and get to know the community. Once again, thank you for registering on our site, and we hope to see much more of you!

Also, please upload a personal photo and fill out your forum personal profile and "About Me" Page COMPLETELY. (Go to My Controls, then Personal Profile section). Here at vVv, we like to know our Community!

Along with that, we would like you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, become friends with us on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter! You can find all the links and info here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30300

We also ask you to support our sponsors and affiliates. You can read how here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33166

An important way to stay active is to be sure that you do the following:

If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here: http://vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showforum=323.

vVv Gaming is about being active and its members adding value. If you don't have time to add value to vVv-Gaming by activity, gfx, or other ways, we have one convenient way to add value: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31340

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox. They contain important news and information.

Again, Welcome!

I've seen you in channel a little bit, have you been playing with kharaa and extravagants?

Nope haven't got a chance yet but always down for a game if I'm around :)