Fugo

Victorious Secret Application

Application reopened at the request of vVv Solid.

I'll be checking into the reasoning for his request. Personally... I feel that there should be a new application.

I believe this is for the combine in Chicago, but I will need to meet with the team first. A re-app is not needed.

Personally, I don't see this team being a great fit. The team is missing two people from their original app, because they claim they don't have access to computers. We're an online community, and that's a big hindrance imo.

If they can get past that, I think I'd be okay with it.

Not that my opinion means much, just saying.

Personally, I don't see this team being a great fit. The team is missing two people from their original app, because they claim they don't have access to computers. We're an online community, and that's a big hindrance imo.

If they can get past that, I think I'd be okay with it.

Not that my opinion means much, just saying.

How do they play online than? Unless they just pay for internet, but I don't see how this is possible. Does another team member access there MLG Accounts to add them to the pass?

Watch got let go from his job, we don't "not have computers." At the moment Watch is very low on cash at the moment and has moved back in with his parents. He didn't have a computer at his past apartment but he has one now at his parents house. I don't understand why it would be such a big deal if one member doesn't get on the computer often seeing as the rest of us are on the computer VERY often. Our team has not had a problem like this ever, Watch getting let go from his job was completely unexpected and unfortunate.

The original post was with me, Watch Swift, and InSaiyan. The only thing that has changed from that is that we picked up the Doritos Combine FFA Champ: Adrenaline. I don't see how that would make us a worse option, especially since InSaiyan didn't even post his resume in the thread.

I'm just explaining so you guys understand where we are coming from, not trying to start an argument.

Edited by Fugo

* Name: Tim Keane

* Age (minimum 15): 18

* Gamertags: Adrenaritos

* MySpace profile name and URL: N/A

* AIM Screen Name: rocksteady435

* MSN Messenger: N/A

* Skype Name: N/A

* Please list all your LAN and online achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won:

Ive played and won many local tournaments in the Newyork-New Jersey area, winning over $4000 . Our team: 2007: Halo 2 Charlotte 17th FFA 25 4v4, Meadowlands 25th 4v4, Dallas 25th 4v4, 2009 Halo3: Toronto: 19th place with Pain X(Warkid, Dersky, Factor and myself), Dallas: 26th with Supernatural( Minority, Calm, Konshi and myself), Orlando Championships: 21st place with Garbagemen(Monster, Beast, Elitest and myself), Gamebattles BiC online FFA: 2nd place, Nashville Combine: 1st place FFA at combine (2000$) prize package, MLG Orlando: 18th place with Victorious Secret (Watch, Fugo, Swiftkill and myself), WCG NY: 2nd place in Halo3 4v4

* How many hours per week will you devote to gaming?

Too many... i honestly game every weekday for an average of 30-40hours a week

* Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis?

Yes, tkeane91@gmail.com

* What are your personal goals? My goal is to gain pro status, and break into the top 8 of Halo 3, i feel that i can do that with this team.

My profile

Edited by vS_Adrenaline

* Name: Ryan Phelps

* Age (minimum 15): 21

* Gamertags: VictoriousWatch

* MySpace profile name and URL: N/A

* AIM Screen Name: N/A

* MSN Messenger: N/A

* Skype Name: N/A

* Please list all your LAN and online achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won:

Ive played and won many local tournaments in the Texas, winning thousands of dollars . MLG Tournaments: Dallas 2009: 27th place with vS(me, Fugo, Swift Kill, TuSicK), Anaheim 2009: 20th with vS (me, SeVeRiNcE, GuN ShoT, InfamousGhost), Orlando Championships 2009: 28th place with vS(me, Fugo, Exerted, Kyozz), Nashville Combine: 8th place 4v4 with vS (me, Fugo, Swift Kill, Big Blue), MLG Orlando: 18th place with vS (me, Fugo, Swiftkill, Adrenaline).

* How many hours per week will you devote to gaming?

I play usually all day, every day after 3 pm, but at the moment my xbox has red rings.

* Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis?

Not all the time, but if I am desperately needed on the computer chances are I can get on.

* What are your personal goals?I want to be an MLG pro. I have had many teams capable of achieving pro status but this is the one I feel most confident and comfortable with. When everyone is playing well we can get top 8.

I'm just going off of what I've been told. I never once confirmed it as fact.

As for importance, we're an online community. If a vVv member cannot be online, then it defeats the purpose. Again, just my take on things.

I think the real issue here is two fold:

1) A loss of a job usually makes travel and competing very difficult

2) Each players needs to add value. This is something about the way we work that has served us very well. it might be best for us to set up a meeting and talk with your team.

As you know, with us picking up Active tush, we are open to an Amateur team, but having a member who just loss his job and is low on cash, as unfortunate as it is, it does make me very comfortable moving forward.

Finally, I noticed that Fugo and Watch have the same IP address. What that means is that you had to fill out the app for him. I understand the circumstances around which you had to do it, but teh fundmaental question remains how do we receive value from a team that has a memebr who can not afford to travel, and has limited access to a PC ( so limited someone else had to create his app).

I also am not trying to start an argument, i am just asking the tough questions so i understand the situation.

I think the real issue here is two fold:

1) A loss of a job usually makes travel and competing very difficult

2) Each players needs to add value. This is something about the way we work that has served us very well. it might be best for us to set up a meeting and talk with your team.

As you know, with us picking up Active tush, we are open to an Amateur team, but having a member who just loss his job and is low on cash, as unfortunate as it is, it does make me very comfortable moving forward.

Finally, I noticed that Fugo and Watch have the same IP address. What that means is that you had to fill out the app for him. I understand the circumstances around which you had to do it, but teh fundmaental question remains how do we receive value from a team that has a memebr who can not afford to travel, and has limited access to a PC ( so limited someone else had to create his app).

I also am not trying to start an argument, i am just asking the tough questions so i understand the situation.

Watch did lose his job, but he now has a new one (a better paying one) and will be able to attend every tournament. I understand that this exact moment is not a great time to be applying because of what Ryan has been going through, but he is back on his feet. The meeting sounds good, just let me know.

Edited by Fugo

Good luck guys, seem to be having a rough start though =/

Haha thanks. Looks like we need it.

As you know, with us picking up Active tush

I have 10 jokes. I'm letting them all go, because I'm an adult.

I'm an adult.

I'm an adult. :3

Chicago combine

Winners Bracket Finals

(1)Victorious Secret vs. (15)Pluto is a Planet.

Good luck Guys!!

VIctorious Secret advances to the Finals with a 50-34 win in Game 3, Pit TS, against Pluto is a Planet. Adrenaline played extremely well in the series, including a 17-12-6 performance in Game 3.

Good job guys!

Good luck in the finals.

Edited by vVv Auhbility

Pretty sure they are breaking up.....NO ITS NOT OFFICIAL but when asked "Is this the team that you will be going with to columbus?" an awkward silence followed. Nothing against the team but looks like they are done. (the question was asked by i believe nexy on mainstage in front of everyone)

We're keeping the team we won the combine with.when we were on the podium we didn't really know whether or not to stay with ReVamp or go back to teaming with Watch. We thought about it, and we feel ReVamp is a better fit.

And thanks everyone for the congratulations.

Edited by Fugo

We're keeping the team we won the combine with.when we were on the podium we didn't really know whether or not to stay with ReVamp or go back to teaming with Watch. We thought about it, and we feel ReVamp is a better fit.

Glad to hear you guys are staying together.

Has ReVamp joined the community yet?