Adrenaline app.

1.Name: Tony Pinero

2.Age (minimum 15): 16

3.PSN Gamertag: AdrenaLiine

4.MySpace profile name and URL: myspace.com/tonyiscool14

5.AIM Screen Name: nbaheat2006 but i dont really go on it

6.MSN Messenger: nbaheat2006@hotmail.com

7.Skype Name: n/a

8.Why you are interested in becoming a member? As most of you know (lord jerith), i was in vVv about 2 years ago when Me, Bigking, illusive and Vexel teamed up for GoW1 and won the MLG Online Tourney. Its been a long time since ive even been on the site or even played with any of you guys. Ive been just playing solo for the past year and i think its time for me to re-join back with vVv and team up with a squad that is dedicated and ready to achieve goals, if not then il just be a casual gamer until something pops up. Just the organization, competive gaming and people of this communtiy is what brings me back here to vVv.

9.How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I used to been in vVv

10.How will you add value to vVv Gaming? By doing wwhat i do best, giving respect to others, most definately WINNING tourneys and repping vVv all the way and expanding to other people.

11.Have you participated in any gaming tournaments? Were they online or LAN? How successful were you? GoW MLG Online Champ, 3x Play-N-Trade Halo 3 FFA champ and ESPN Madden nation qualifier

12.What games coming out are you looking forward to play? and why? Right now im playing GoW, MW2, H3 and GRAW2. Im really waiting for the new Ghost Recon game to come out because i heard it was supposed to be good and plus im a legend and monster in GRAW ;p

13.How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? 7 hours a day on week days and on weekends i can play till whenever.

14.Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? Yes

15.What personal goals do you hope to achieve? Graduate highschool, street race with my car as i usually do, have a great job and family and travel competively to play video games.

16.What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Street Racing and Girls

17.Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, whom? and how do you know them? Lordjerith and prolly Mrs. V, i probably know more but im not sure if the same people are still in vVv when i was here.

Everyone add me on my GT, dont be shy, ill make room on my list but just send me a message. Thanks for your time and hopefully this process goes very well =)

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their purple color in our shoutbox). Make sure to connect with as many vVv Members as possible, start gaming with them and get to know the community. Once again, thank you for registering on our site, and we hope to see much more of you!

Also, please upload a personal photo and fill out your forum personal profile and "About Me" Page COMPLETELY. (Go to My Controls, then Personal Profile section). Here at vVv, we like to know our Community!

Along with that, we would like you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, become friends with us on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter! You can find all the links and info here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30300

We also ask you to support our sponsors and affiliates. You can read how here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33166

An important way to stay active is to be sure that you do the following:

If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here: http://vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showforum=323.

vVv Gaming is about being active and its members adding value. If you don't have time to add value to vVv-Gaming by activity, gfx, or other ways, we have one convenient way to add value: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31340

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox. They contain important news and information.

Again, Welcome!

I checked your forum personal profile, and I noticed you do not have your personal photo of yourself uploaded along with some of your personal profile information.

We require all applicants to upload pics and COMPLETELY fill out their forum personal profile information and "about me" page. This helps vVv get to know more about you. We pride ourselves in knowing our community!

Also, as a reminder: We also ask you to support our sponsors and affiliates. You can read how here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33166

If you do not have this filled out within the next 24 hours, your application will be closed.

Thank you! Now, get this done! We want to get to know you.

And don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox. They contain important news and information.

From Florida and won the Nashville FFA? Very nice.

I'm horrible at Halo, but add me and lets play sometime.

oh damn i thought you guys were talking about the regional pay-n-trade finals combine that i won and traveled for, the other adrenaline is the one who won the nashville mlg ffa. i used to scrim his old team on halo2 (db) when i played h2 back in the days. sorry for the mix up.

im officially going to MLG Orlando, i would like to join or start a Halo 3 team and play at Orlando for the experience and competiveness, if you agree hit me up =)