Telento

ESEA ROUND 2 PLAYOFFS

We only had a day of practice on that map due to tight work schedules. I'm not going to make excuses, we feel we should have won but we didn't. We won 10-5 first half so i don't know why you are bringing up first half, but there was never a point where we argued or became frustrated with one another so roster was clearly not the issue. Regardless, we have moved on as a team and are preparing for round 3.

hmmmm. . . that felt. . . . odd. seemed like roster change was not the solution?

im interested in how waching a match can feel odd? :)

maybe you could explain that? Thank you sir.

It was more of a failure on t side. we had set strats and they fell into what they were playing. i dont believe its a roster issue, just adjustments that we will make and have made, we talked about the mistakes as a team.

Edited by vVv Bandit

So roster was an issue second half and not first?

Invalid argument.

No the second half was worse than the 1st and we think OVERALL.....it could be because of the roster change. Clearing things up once again

no need to record as ESEA provides a sourcetv demo. The download link is in the link I posted above (under the inferno picture).

Congrats did anyone record? I was unaware that you guys had a match

ESEA automatically records POV demos and has sourceTV.

No the second half was worse than the 1st and we think OVERALL.....it could be because of the roster change. Clearing things up once again

You cant read us just by watching us play one match, not to mention you are doing so over one half. You are not with us everyday. Hate to surprise u but even the best lose. Just clearing things up.