^ A night to hang with smoky!? I'M THERE!!! At least I think I am :). I'll need to figure out the travel arrangements of course, whether I'm flying (more expensive) or driving (with other people obviously), but I'm always looking for ways to meet up with my good buds from around the country B).

I'd go, but my new desktop / setup is killing my cash income... Plus I don't think I could get the weekend off work... (Weekend = Busyest days) :confused:

Zodyy : (08 July 2010 - 11:27 AM) kraft. make sure jolly has a ufc octagon and make arrangements for fights and then we will have the main event. ZODY vs. NITE

thats all im asking for.

Zodyy : (08 July 2010 - 11:27 AM) kraft. make sure jolly has a ufc octagon and make arrangements for fights and then we will have the main event. ZODY vs. NITE

thats all im asking for.

The be all end all for whos kage is better.

18 and over >

I probably can't. If I'm wise with my money then I probably can.

Im highly considering going to this now, although it really will depend how much of a drain on my bank it will be T_T

Gonna do some research in the next week to see what its gonna cost, and if i will need to find a roomie for the weekend or not

Im highly considering going to this now, although it really will depend how much of a drain on my bank it will be T_T

Gonna do some research in the next week to see what its gonna cost, and if i will need to find a roomie for the weekend or not

if you need a room to stay in you could prolly stay with stitches and i if stitches doesnt have a baseball game that weekend.