I reside in the nations cap. I am generally known to throw a good party. I stumbled into possession of a few nightclubs. Add vVv members stir vigorously for 5 minutes bake on high. .......

How ironic.... we mentioned this last night while recording the podcast. A huge vVv get together / vVv night at one of your joints is in order... I'll book my flight as soon as plans are finalized. Lets make it happen.

I'm down once this becomes official. I would love to meet n' greet with all of the vVv members, and even some apps if they can make the trip.

if i could make the trip i would defently want to go. but then again i am pretty far from alot of places :)

gallery_5702_32_17339.jpg

8.jpg

GT: vVv TyPolur

Game: Gears Of War 2

Death is A Fearful Thing, I Fear Nothing.

We need girls, a whole bunch of guys at a nightclub with no girls.....I say we just have vVv's there on one night during the D.C combine and we are V.I.P's and you allow me in even though ill only be 17.

We need girls, a whole bunch of guys at a nightclub with no girls.....I say we just have vVv's there on one night during the D.C combine and we are V.I.P's and you allow me in even though ill only be 17.

That.

Ok i think that u should have V.I.P sec for vVv people only 16 and old thats only cause the app age in vVv is 16 and im 16 so if it was any higher i wouldnt be able to go lol :P (but not sure if u can have people that young in your club)

And

We were talking about this on vent that one day that u should have a Halo 3 team *Cough*My Team*Cough* for this wonderful combin in DC

Edited by Auhbility

I have sadly been absent from the vVv community the last few months. My business obligations have erased any opportunity for any other commitments, I am however forever a loyal Trip V and cannot wait for the DC combine to host the hottest party pro gaming has ever seen. www.districtadamsmorgan.com will host this event and i am willing to donate the space goods and any dollar amount jerry decides on. Staff please keep me updated via email matt@fieldsrestaurantgroup.com as this is a priority for myself and my chance to redeem my lack of value lately to the community.Once a trip V always part of the family. I miss you all deeply and look forward to the chance to meet you all in person.

Sadly for the night event at the club it's going to be 21+ but we plan to party before.

Ideas are still being worked on for the MLG Event and the different after parties we are holding on Friday night and Saturday night.

Washington DC that weekend will know of vVv.

Jolly has already started planning the events and just stayed tuned because once we release the info on our weekend, you won't want to miss it!