Sky

Sky's Re-app.

Age (minimum 15): 17

XBL Gamertag: Sky is DriveN

MySpace profile name and URL: http://www.facebook.com/notifications.php#/BirdOnWheels?ref=profile

AIM Screen Name: vvvclockwork

MSN Messenger: east_soccer_08@hotmail.com

Skype Name: N/A

Why you are interested in becoming a member? I would like to impact the gaming community with the three v's infront of my name and help out other members of vVv.

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? The first vVv member i ever met and still talk to was vVv AmpeD.

How will you add value to vVv Gaming? I would like to add some of my expierience, and my positive attitude to the vVv community.

Have you participated in any gaming tournaments? Were they online or LAN? How successful were you? MLG Columbus, Ohio: 33rd with vVv Intent, vVv Ashes, and vVv Prophet. MLG Anahiem, California: 22nd with vVv AmpeD, vVv Intent, and Primetime (former vVv member).

What games coming out are you looking forward to play? and why? GOW3 .

How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? 20-40 or however many you need me to devote.

Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? yes.

What personal goals do you hope to achieve? i would like to impact the gaming community by wearing the three v's once again.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Soccer is my life! i also love hanging with my friends.

Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, whom? and how do you know them? well i could name off everyone in vVv but ill name off my fellow teamates first. vVv AmpeD, vVv Intent, vVv Ashes, vVv Prophet, vVv AriZona. now to community members and friends, vVv Rej, vVv Fuji, vVv Exodus, vVv LordJerith, vVv Antidote, and vVv Eve. Im sorry if i forgot anyones name, much love to all of vVv.

post-5903-12651547087_thumb.jpg

awww busting out the old name! you know it like a poet gurl and thanks for the shout out on the app :)

Guest MeganFox

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their purple color in our shoutbox). Make sure to connect with as many vVv Members as possible, start gaming with them and get to know the community. Once again, thank you for registering on our site, and we hope to see much more of you!

Also, please upload a personal photo and fill out your forum personal profile and "About Me" Page COMPLETELY. (Go to My Controls, then Personal Profile section). Here at vVv, we like to know our Community!

Along with that, we would like you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, become friends with us on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter! You can find all the links and info here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30300

We also ask you to support our sponsors and affiliates. You can read how here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33166

An important way to stay active is to be sure that you do the following:

If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here: http://vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showforum=323.

vVv Gaming is about being active and its members adding value. If you don't have time to add value to vVv-Gaming by activity, gfx, or other ways, we have one convenient way to add value: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31340

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox. They contain important news and information.

Again, Welcome!

Guest MeganFox

lordjerith requested that this app be accelerated to 30 days, we will evaluate and you will either be interviewed or closed, Good Luck

Your making me blush. hahaha but thank you Exodus, your the Bee's Knee's. Again thanks for the accelerated app process.

Thanks, and ohhhh a packer fan thats my state son! lol again thanks for the good luck's and good luck to you too.

i dont think ive said thank you enough but really thanks! and ill be sure to see everyone in meadows this season.

good luck with your app and ill add you for some scrims sometime. im going to most of the events this year including the first one so I should see you there :)

It's Sky, cmon how can you not like him haha. He's a chill guy and has taught me well on Gears in the past :). I'd support this fully. He left on good terms as Scott said, He was a good fit.

Edited by vVv Mayday