vVv Doomhammer

Community Spotlight: vVv MrsViolence

I dont think 17 babies are going to be enough to overrun the world and spread our vVvness. But it will do for now...

Yeah staff is what we were going for, for the children. ;)

We have had talks about this, and 17 is a great number. They will spread their little gaming wings and fly, and MULTIPLY!! :)

Lmfao so many.....

im Not sure if i posted in here... but great interview, humor was amussing to say the least, deff seem like a chill person to be around when it comes to gaming or just in general. Fun Read Aswell.. Except the part where my friend decided to turn the comp off while i was reading it... funny stuff...

im Not sure if i posted in here... but great interview, humor was amussing to say the least, deff seem like a chill person to be around when it comes to gaming or just in general. Fun Read Aswell.. Except the part where my friend decided to turn the comp off while i was reading it... funny stuff...