Name: Konrade Carson

Age (minimum 15): 21

XBL Gamertag: OffiCsR NauGhty

MySpace profile name and URL: None

AIM Screen Name: None

MSN Messenger: None

Skype Name: RebelGunner

Why you are interested in becoming a member? Yes

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Blazing through the GB forums and saw alot of vVv members getting flamed so i thought i could check it out and see what this community is all about. As we all know the gaming general public usually hates on either really bad teams or the top notch teams.

How will you add value to vVv Gaming? Yes, I am currently going to Brown College for Game Design and have a job lined up at IW upon my graduation. I have not only improved level design but have also helped with the construction ideas of possible maps to come.

Have you participated in any gaming tournaments? Were they online or LAN? How successful were you? I have competed in 3 LAN tourneys for CoD4, and 3 for CoD MW2, I won 1 of the CoD4 tournaments and came in 2nd on the other two. I won the local gamestop tourneys both before and after release night of MW2.

What games coming out are you looking forward to play? and why? Crysis 2, supposidly the engine is so powerful and overwhelming graphics that it is actually overheating Xbox 360's and PS3's.

How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? as many as is need to get to the level demanded by leader or team.

Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? yes

What personal goals do you hope to achieve? Become a Level Design Head at IW and continue the Franchise on into the new Decade.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Movies, Drinking, and Cars

Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, whom? and how do you know them? No

Best of luck to you with your app. I wish you the best..... but it is important to stay active.

Played with this guy for a couple of nights now and i'll tell ya for starters hes very skilled at MW2. Great communicater and very level headed, never gets all crazy when things werent going our way but offered solutions to turn things around. Seems like a great fit for vVv and I look forward to playing more matches with him in the future.

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their purple color in our shoutbox). Make sure to connect with as many vVv Members as possible, start gaming with them and get to know the community. Once again, thank you for registering on our site, and we hope to see much more of you!

Also, please upload a personal photo and fill out your forum personal profile and "About Me" Page COMPLETELY. (Go to My Controls, then Personal Profile section). Here at vVv, we like to know our Community!

Along with that, we would like you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, become friends with us on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter! You can find all the links and info here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30300

We also ask you to support our sponsors and affiliates. You can read how here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33166

If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here: http://vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showforum=323.

vVv Gaming is about being active and its members adding value. If you don't have time to add value to vVv-Gaming by activity, gfx, or other ways, we have one convenient way to add value: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31340

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox. They contain important news and information.

Again, Welcome!

From time to time, we like to help applicants meet their goals. So, we want to share some free advice. . . here is the best way to get recognized in vVv Gaming. . .

Watch and Enjoy: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34305

(and think about what YOU can do as an applicant)

this has also made me reconsider my answer on how i could add value to vVv, I believe vVv is a thriving and respected eSports Community that has reached all over the planet and if I am accepted to become a Member of the community I can add to the executive/marketing side of vVv. Upon graduation from Brown College and the Game Design Program, I will be working for one of the Top Design Companies in the World, Infinity Ward. With me being a part of the team that designs the games i could help input the communities ideas as a whole into the designs of the game, making vVv a very powerful asset to not only the competitive part of gaming, but also the Creation of these games to meet the Gamers wants.

Considering you do not have any significant major tournament experience (neither online or LAN), would it not be best to move this app to the community section until you do?

This section is for those with LAN experience.

ive been in 6 LAN tourneys, placing in all and 15 others for PC, XBOX, and Halo1, these were not listed due to them not pertaining to MW2. if all LAN experience was suppose to be listed i am sorry i didnt at the start.