vVv Perilous

All SteelSeries headsets Work on LAN

gallery_17235_854_2184.png

gallery_5702_67_16156.jpg

Ok so you brought your SS headset to MLG hoping that it would work with the Astro Mix Amp... well you would have been wrong before this

In order for you to get the SS Headsets to work on the Mix Amps you will need the SS Mobile Device Adapter which is a cord that you connect the pink and green cables from your SS Headset into the adapter which will make the headset Mix Amp compatible.

Enmity and Myself have tested this at MLG Orlando 09 (even though it was January 2010) and the mic works great with the adapter.

Enjoy the Headset on LAN and you can use it for your I Pods and other such Mp3 players

mixamp.jpgSteelSeries-Adapter.jpg

Does this still work with the 5XBs? Because at Raleigh they wouldn't let ultra use his because the person siting beside him headset wouldn't work either if if used that cable. Any update? Or am I wrong?

I have the A30s and after every time I play my ears hurt so bad. I'm gonna buy the spectrum.

Same.

They give me a headache as well if I play to long with them on.

Just bought a pair of 5xB's that come with that little mixamp thingy. You still reckon its worth picking up the standard astro Mixamp aswell as ? or Should i stick with the 5xB one ? cos theres a wirless astro amp coming out christmas so i could do with any info possible

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name