Miss Demonkitty

Demonkitty's vVv Application

Name: Kelsey

Age (minimum 15): 15

XBL Gamertag: x Demonkitty x

MySpace profile name and URL: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000105571631&ref=nf

AIM Screen Name: N/A

MSN Messenger: miss_murder_x_mr_brightside@hotmail.com

Skype Name: N/A

Why you are interested in becoming a member? vVv is an amazing group of talented individuals, and I hope to become a skilled Rhythm game player and rank near the top with the elite players. I'm mostly interested in the Rhythm division, because I love and adore my music games.

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I first heard of vVv gaming through vVv MrsViolence, and vVv Paradise as well.

How will you add value to vVv Gaming? I will do my best to represent vVv as an elite, polite community of gamers, and I could add a lot of fun to the Rhythm division. :)

Have you been to an MLG event before? If so which one and did you play or spectate? I haven't been to an MLG event before, but I hope to attend one someday!

You are applying because you want to be a professional gamer. As you are applying as a professional gamer, please list all your LAN achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won. I haven't attended/competed in any tournaments yet, but I wish to, and I'm willing to practice and learn to the best of my abilities. :)

Any future games? Hopefully Guitar Hero 5, CoD: MW2, and any future music games.

How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? I devote at LEAST 10 hours a week, including school nights and weekends.

Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? Yes I do. :)

What personal goals do you hope to achieve? I hope to become an elite music player in the gaming industry. :)

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I play real instruments (electric and acoustic guitar, bass guitar, alto saxophone, and keyboard) and I sing (in the shower, of course!). I also love to read, I love vampires, and I love love love love loooove being a gamer girl.

Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, whom? and how do you know them? I currently know vVv MrsViolence, vVv Paradise, (vVv) The Last Sage, vVv Enmity, and vVv Perilous. I met all tonight through vVv MrsViolence, except for Sage, who is one of my best friends. :)

Thank you so much for your time and reading my application. :)

Edited by Demonkitty

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their purple color in our shoutbox). Make sure to connect with as many vVv Members as possible, start gaming with them and get to know the community. Once again, thank you for registering on our site, and we hope to see much more of you!

Also, please upload a personal photo and fill out your forum personal profile and "About Me" Page COMPLETELY. (Go to My Controls, then Personal Profile section). Here at vVv, we like to know our Community!

Along with that, we would like you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, become friends with us on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter! You can find all the links and info here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30300

We also ask you to support our sponsors and affiliates. You can read how here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33166

If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here: http://vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showforum=323.

vVv Gaming is about being active and its members adding value. If you don't have time to add value to vVv-Gaming by activity, gfx, or other ways, we have one convenient way to add value: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31340

Again, Welcome!

Guest vVv The Answer

Best of luck on your application! Great to see our Rhythm Gaming division growing.

Ok this girl is a beast, and my little sister <3 If anyone deserves to be in vVv its her, she is easily the best GH player I've ever seen. And her Vocals are unmatched. And I'm not jsut saying that because she is my friend. And her videos are proof alone, that she is 100% amazing at what she does. Goodluck Kelsey and stay active. PS.I'll helo you with the staying active part <3

Ok this girl is a beast, and my little sister <3 If anyone deserves to be in vVv its her, she is easily the best GH player I've ever seen. And her Vocals are unmatched. And I'm not jsut saying that because she is my friend. And her videos are proof alone, that she is 100% amazing at what she does. Goodluck Kelsey and stay active. PS.I'll helo you with the staying active part <3

Awww thanks Taylor. <33