Sign in to follow this  
przm

Cell Application

* Name: Alvin Kishor (picture attached)

* Age (minimum 15): 20

* Gamertag: CellLoL (changing to Cell most likely)

* MySpace profile name and URL: Do not have.

* AIM Screen Name: Do not have. (willing to get one if needed)

* MSN Messenger: cell.95@hotmail.com

* Skype Name: Do not have.

* Why you are interested in becoming a member? Well I have played competitively in a couple of free fps as well as somewhat professionally in cod2. Most of my friends went to cod4 and I see some sponsored by vVv. I know you guys have good teams, are all good gamers, and I think I would be a great asset to your team. I am already known as one of the more skilled people in KOS and I know you guys are a good team and a nice bunch of people. I plan to be very active in the forums and do my best to make vVv a top tier team in this game.

* How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Someone posted a link to this site in the recruitment thread section. His nme was lordjerith. I was surprised to see a good sponsor in this game as well as excited.

* How will you add value to vVv Gaming? Well, I will be active in the forums and will do my best to make vVv the best team in KOS. I am known as an extremely skillful and intelligent player, thus I plan to make strategies and do anything and everything to make vVv number one. I am also very helpful and can be very helpful in game, or in forums. I can teach new players common spots, good sniping positions and where the key positions and rushing areas are. Overall, I think I can help you win the first tournament and many other ones that will come in the future.

* Have you been to a LAN event before? If so which one and did you play or spectate? I have not been to a LAN event.

* Please list any and all LAN achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won. Look at the response above.

* Any future games? When I get my new PC, I plan to go pro again in Cod 6 (Modern Warfare 2) and many other games in the near future. The more fps that come out, the more I will play. There will be only a few that I will be really dedicated in so I can be the best I can be.

* How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? I play over 40 hours a week. This can change when I have an exam or paper due the following week, but every other week it is 40+ hours. If you need more information, add me on xfire, cell95. Also, I am ranked third in KOS for highest level and fourth for most kills. That should show I am dedicated and competitive.

* Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? Yes I do. At school I have a computer and at home I got my own computer. I also have another one taht I will buy before Cod 6 comes out.

* What personal goals do you hope to achieve? Well in life, I hope to graduate my university with honors and go on to a good law school and become a lawyer. In gaming, I want a team that will make it CEVO-P and take it all the way. I want to be the best. I strive to be the best.

* What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I like hockey, basketball, hanging out with friends and the usual stuff. I love to watch movies and go out and party a lot. Although I do not always drink, I know how to have fun.

* Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, whom? and how do you know them? Well, I thought I knew some that were in the Cod4 vVv due to cod2 professional gaming, but I see most of these guys I did not talk to. I played with Cubed (cod4 vVv) a lot during the Cod1 CAL tourney that occurred a year or 2 ago with a full team of cal-i+ players. Other than that, I do not know anyone else.

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their purple color in our shoutbox). Make sure to connect with as many vVv Members as possible, start gaming with them and get to know the community. Once again, thank you for registering on our site, and we hope to see much more of you!

Also, please upload a personal photo and fill out your forum personal profile and "About Me" Page COMPLETELY. (Go to My Controls, then Personal Profile section). Here at vVv, we like to know our Community!

Along with that, we would like you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, become friends with us on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter! You can find all the links and info here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30300

We also ask you to support our sponsors and affiliates. You can read how here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33166

If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here: http://vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showforum=323.

vVv Gaming is about being active and its members adding value. If you don't have time to add value to vVv-Gaming by activity, gfx, or other ways, we have one convenient way to add value: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31340

Again, Welcome!

I checked your forum personal profile, and I noticed you do not have your personal photo of yourself uploaded along with some of your personal profile information.

We require all applicants to upload pics and COMPLETELY fill out their forum personal profile information and "about me" page. This helps vVv get to know more about you. We pride ourselves in knowing our community!

Also, as a reminder: We also ask you to support our sponsors and affiliates. You can read how here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33166

If you do not have this filled out within the next 24 hours, your application will be closed.

Thank you! Now, get this done! We want to get to know you.

I checked your forum personal profile, and I noticed you do not have your personal photo of yourself uploaded along with some of your personal profile information.

We require all applicants to upload pics and COMPLETELY fill out their forum personal profile information and "about me" page. This helps vVv get to know more about you. We pride ourselves in knowing our community!

Also, as a reminder: We also ask you to support our sponsors and affiliates. You can read how here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33166

If you do not have this filled out within the next 24 hours, your application will be closed.

Thank you! Now, get this done! We want to get to know you.

Oops. Sorry I'll get on that!

Im on that KOS game, vVvnowater is my game name. Feel free to hit me up. or add me on xfire. nowater h20

nevermind i got you lol

Edited by Cell

good luck man. I saw your name at the top rankings lol. tomorrow i'll add you and we can play. My game name is PMurph

Alright cool. Yeah but now I play less due to a paper due in 3 days...so I will be semi-inactive this week..and a bit next week due to a midterm. After that I'm good to go for a bit! add me on xfire cell95 or ingame CellLoL we can play. Just so every knows, you missed the tourney deadlines which starts tomorrow and winners all get some good headset. More tournaments will occur though :)

P.S. PMurph I love your The Office avatar :)

the office shreds. But good luck man good player here.

ty =)...we can play more when the next beta phase comes...hopefully soon

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,

Edited by vVv CarSoNs