vVv LordJerith

Dallas Write up

LtZ

They all doubted you. You came with chips on your shoulders, and you were ready to play. You silenced your critics. More experience and learning to adjust to other teams adjusting and you will be easily be top 2 every time. You are now our #1 team, and you earned it by defeating our vVv teams. You had no easy road, and you proved you are a professional team! But. . . do you think you could change the name to vVv The Shire? or maybe vVv Hobbits? Seriously, your chemistry is amazing.

gallery_5702_41_82118.jpg

Crimbo

You were the weakest link, goodbye. Wait. . . no. . . what I meant to say was, you were the weakest link, and you were still better than all of Legacy combined. Learn not to put yourself in bad situations where you die. You often died first, but there were moments where you did real work. You never gave up though! And when you did die, you always kept cycling through the cameras and talking to your team. You were always focused on helping. Great job!

gallery_5702_41_14715.jpg

Eternity

You are a beast. No, really. . . a foul, angry, mean spirited, chip on his shoulder, ginger-maned warthog. I would hate to play against you. You made every player who made a mistake in front of you pay for it. You pushed when you needed. You understand the game, and you constantly communicated to your team. You spoke when it was needed, and you let Wilde control it when he had to. Smart. You took the initiative when you had it. You came wanting to prove something, and you did. You did a great job. Congrats!

gallery_5702_41_24512.jpg

Wildebeast

I am so sick of hearing about your host! But I never get sick of you destroying kids on it. You sir, are one of the best host players in the game (and your not too bad off host, either!). What can I say that everyone has not already said? Nice haircut? Wait. . . I have one thing to add: YOU CAN NOT DO IT ALL! When you're getting worked by the other team when you are host, slow it down, and let your teammates do some work. Switch things up to surprise the other team. This hurt against ZyN. Your parents are great. They are gamers at heart! You sir, are THE beast.

gallery_5702_41_31574.jpg

Wingos

OK. . . so maybe some wondered if your online play would be as good in Dallas. . . well, the answer was YES! You are versatile, hard working, focused and dedicated to doing your job, and doing it well. I was really impressed. Great job! I think you fit on this team really well. Talk loudly and more often. otherwise, you did WORK!

gallery_5702_41_102394.jpg

Vision

OK. . . so you are disappointed. But. . . seriously. . . you are a top 4 team. I felt you had it the whole way. Of course, that changed Saturday morning with the phone call that started, "Jerry, we have a problem. Puff is sick." What followed was not fun. He was up all night nauseous. The cause? Bad Chinese Takeout. So, we had to get him ready to play on no sleep. He stuck his finger down his throat, emptied his stomach, drank water, chewed on ice and then we pumped him full of Red Bull. We smiled and faced MbN. T5sinc really stepped up his game and did amazing. You guys did blow the leads, but you know that. You played great! As of this writing, I understand that after Mephisto left Dallas, Puff and T5inc had a fight, and T5inc quit. Think of WCG and stick around. You have much potential.

gallery_5702_40_21608.jpg

Franchise

When did you get so good at sniping? I thought you were really solid. At times, I wished you had put it down, but that was rare. You played solid. You were very focused and it showed. Good work!

gallery_5702_40_35470.jpg

Mephisto

For every team you play on, you are the heart of that team. Passionate, dedicated and into it 100%. I love your passion. I think I will officially dub you, "Mr. vVv." You're a smart politician. You know people, and you know how to deal with them. Just don't be over confident about things outside the game. Great job!

gallery_5702_40_75603.jpg

Puff

David, David, David. . . what can I say? Don't eat Chinese Takeout before bed? Seriously, that was rough. You are amazing, even when you are sick. In fact, your performance on Bloodrive against pT is what I will be using for months to come as a training tool as how to use host, and how to assess a situation, and make a wise push. That map was amazing! Watching 3 kills in a second was just sick. great job! Don't get frustrated. . . you still are amazing!

gallery_5702_40_24947.jpg

T5inc

After day one, I am glad you did average. It kept your ego in check. On day two. . . WOW! You exploded, and you were on fire. With Puff sick, you stepped up your game and really did some serious work. But what happened day 3? You looked a little like you lost some of your drive? I know you had a fight with Puff after the event, but think about it. I am free to talk if you ever want. great job.

gallery_5702_40_19548.jpg

The Truth

Yea. . . well. . . the truth. . . The Truth is that you played 3v4 most of the event. You were not a team, but 4 people that showed up to play. I wish I could say more. Well. . . I can say this. . . MLG fucked you on Security and Bloodrive when Rage's xbox was clearly fucked up. It just fucked you the whole event. With no lube. Not cool.

gallery_5702_39_42217.jpg

Dly

What happened to you? You played like that retarded Uncle who is drunk, but doesn't know it. . . what was that about? You played bad, you know it, your team knows it and I think even Bob Dole knows it. Have you thought of coaching? I'm being serious. I think it's time to seriously consider the next phase. You have always been inconsistent, but this was bad. Just ask Bob Dole.

gallery_5702_39_67816.jpg

Enmity

You were OK. Not bad, not your best. Solid, consistent but nothing special. . . except that 1v4 choke of the other team had against you in the placement round.

gallery_5702_39_81388.jpg

Monsta

I think you are a better player than most give you credit. You are smart, you execute flanks well. To take your skill to the next level will require work, and maybe splitting from Dly. I know you two are a pair, but based on what I saw, you could still improve, but you need a push. Your in-game thinking is solid, but out-of-game this is about winning, not friendship.

gallery_5702_39_16049.jpg

Rage

OK, ok, ok. . . I doubted you. Enmity said you were good, but I said that I had to see it for myself. After watching your performance, I have to agree, you played well. A solid performance. You even carried your team on Bloodrive when you couldn't take cover.

gallery_5702_39_51143.jpg

Vanquished

I knew this was a disaster when you were playing at my house. This is my fault. I just didn't know how to fix all your problems in just a few weeks.

gallery_5702_42_5358.jpg

Dark Angel

It was great having you and your Mom with me for two weeks. She is wonderful, and loves you very much. Her support was great! Sorry about your team, but maybe next time. Chalk this up as a learning experience. If MLG Orlando is in January, you should come to Orlando. You are a great player. We saw that when you played 2v2 against Puff. Your dedication is amazing. Completely and totally dedicated.

gallery_5702_42_90754.jpg

Defined

You are eager. That is good, as you have much to learn. You are always trying to provide answers to your team. . . but honestly, you have much to learn about the game. This event was good for you, as I know you learned a lot. Now, you have to take what you learned and build on it. My advice: apply to the vVv Academy when we launch it.

gallery_5702_42_14580.jpg

Perilous

Thanks for trying to help Darkie have a team. You meant well, but I think your playing days are behind you. I think the vVv Academy and commentating is where you will shine. I look forward to it!

gallery_5702_42_30766.jpg

Prophet

You are such a character! I'm always laughing when you are around. Stay happy! Keep playing and having fun! And rep nerds everywhere you go! If you want to play, apply to the academy. If not, would you consider teaching?

gallery_5702_42_92028.jpg

Shout Outs:

vVv Gaming

True eSports Community!

gallery_5702_38_47746.jpg

gallery_5702_38_87323.jpg

vVv Amped For being so tall, you define shy and quiet. How can one person stand so tall, yet say so little?

gallery_5702_38_94187.jpg

vVv Antidote Can I call you adorable? Is that allowed? You are adorable, smart, funny and passioante about what we do. When terror asked you to dance and harassed you, and then gave you his number. . .lol. . . poor terror. If he only had a brain. . . .

gallery_5702_38_39902.jpg

vVv Michs A southern gentleman who was kind enough to chauffeur us around. It was great talking to you and meeting you! lok forward to WCG. Now. . . go fucking practice!

gallery_5702_38_126717.jpg

vVv Konvict You are the worst coach in all of gaming. We have the video to prove it. We love you. Stick to apps. . . it's where you shine!

gallery_5702_38_47560.jpg

vVv Nero You've grown up since last year. Less head bobble and more observation and listening. I think you should go back to Competitive Intelligence Analyst. It's what you do best. ohhhhhh. . . and they don't sell beer or Wine after 1PM!

gallery_5702_38_33207.jpg

vVv OhMyGawd Love the tail. . . hope you win!

gallery_5702_38_90897.jpg

vVv Phantom WoW. . . did we really talk for 5 hours? It was great meeting you! Welcome to vVv Gaming! Thank you for the ride to the airport!

gallery_5702_38_311837.jpg

vVv Phoenix Look at the bright side. . . at least Konvict is a worse coach than you. And way to win $100 off pT's coach. Sweet!

gallery_5702_38_102361.jpg

vVv Sundown We made a bet. . . you said if you didn't make semi-pro you would quit. MLG booted you from the event. . . even they are trying to give you as hint! I mean. .. if MLG knows you should quit playing. . . come on. How about running the vVv Academy with Perilous? At least you're a better player than Perilous.

gallery_5702_38_130720.jpg

Uzzi The funniest player on the circuit! Some think you should reapply to vVv Gaming. . . including me

gallery_5702_38_68485.jpg

Knee Rumbler

Your knee healed nicely. ;-)

gallery_5702_38_7732.jpg

Konvict's Baby Picture

katamari_baby_hat.jpg

Konvict Found His Long Lost Brother Newnezz

gallery_5702_38_19600.jpg

vVv OhMyGawd's Velociraptor Rat Tail

gallery_5702_38_71007.jpg

KYS Awards:

Ribs

You say that I don't know anything about Gears of War? Please KYS. Did your brilliant "strat-e-gies" include letting Fallout carry you on his host? You're pathetic. I've forgotten more about Gears than you will ever know. Nice sponsor by the way. . . LoL. Pathetic.

Rev

It is none of my business how hard you roll or how high you are . . . but, FUCKING USE DEODORANT. How do I say this politely. . . You fucking reek.

babypixie2.jpg

Dude, you can't just carry a towel when you have been rolling on Adderall. . . you will sweat. . . use deodorant. Please. Please. As I write this, I get that smell back. Ughhhh. . . are you sure you didn't make Puff sick? One word for you: troglodyte.

Team with Fake Sponsors

WOW! Where did you all come from? Must suck to come to an MLG event with SteelSeries Logos on your shirt when vVv Gaming is there. KYS. Don't pretend. . . it looks bad.

Terror

Hitting on Antidote. 'nuff said.

Main Stage MLG Ref

WTF was wrong with you in the LtZ vs The Truth Match? Rage's Xbox was CLEARLY fucked up, and you stood there staring at it like a retarded monkey trying to figure out how to fuck a football. It's great that MLG Nate is now running the whole show, but Nate: PLEASE TRAIN YOUR RELIEF!

Carsonz

You got slapped and swirled, and your team sucked. I mean. . . you may think Wilde was ugly. . . but at least he did not put his head in a toilet and flush. There is hope though. . . read below. . . .

Too High Gaming

I don't like Caronz either, but I hate bullies more.

EDITED: The COWARDS at Too High Gaming removed the video. Nothing I hate more than cowards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_NA4e8Vb18

I tell you you guys what. . . stay the fuck away from Gaming. Because of you, if Carsonz applies to vVv Gaming, we will pick him up. Yes, I am dead serious. In a matter of fact, after that video, if you think you're cool or bad ass, guess again "too high." You are actually the kind of backwards assholes that give Americans a bad name. Go fuck yourselves. You've been playing since '07, and all you can do is this? It took 15 of you to force him to do this? You're fucking disgusting. I hope Caronz applies. I appreciate a good trash talker. And if he is in vVv, the only thing you will do is sit down and stare. Fucking losers.

great pictures and write up jerry! thank you so much for taking the time to do this. Great job to all of our teams that attended. Another thing. Is it just me or does Enmity look like Walshy?

Edited by SicKThEory

Guest vVv The Answer

Looks like you had fun good shit son. Sorry for fucking this thread up.

I Guess you can say I'm adorable. . . Just this once though.

I Still think Terror should of won the KYS Award..

Edited by vVv Antidote

nice pictures and some funny comments u said under their pix lolll. looks like u guys had a good time thats wusup, & although none of the vVv teams took 1st place at dallas they all played great especially LTZ they suprised me big time getting 3rd place. Congratz to all 3 teams.

Edited by vVv iLLMaTiC

wowww i just noticed dat carson video after seeing such a thing shyt like dat just pisses me off. really need so many dudes to bully 1 kid? wow i dont care how many dudes are there if i was carson i woulda went out with a bang and came out swinging regardless if i got beat up and they put it on youtube, i woulda gave him respect for standing up for himself and not doing what those pussys made him do. THG is pussy real talk.

Great write up. I was in the room when carson got the swirls. Me and genesis were like wtf is going on. Not much anyone could do about it when you have antix who weighs about 600+ pounds.

Amazing Write Up.

Makes me wish I could of gone cause it looks like you all had Fun.

Maybe in 2010 I can go to one or two Events.

Also... Fuck THG... Im not the biggest Fan of Carsonz but thats just straight up Bull Shit. I even got on the GB Forums and THG was bragging about it and tried acting all big and bad too... Very Fucking Pathetic THG...

and OMGawd... Nice Tail. :lol:

You always talk shit about me when I upset you...is this because I didn't want to re-apply? Don't take it so personal Jerry

good write up.

and as for the THG thing goes,

i understand carson may run his mouth and trash talk on a video game .. but who doesnt

im sure everyone had there share of trash talk while playing ompetitively.

really sad how there had to about 15 kids making him do this.

yea THG been around since '07 and havent did shit at an event yet.

I tell you you guys what. . . stay the fuck away from Gaming. Because of you, if Carsonz applies to vVv Gaming, we will pick him up. Yes, I am dead serious. In a matter of fact, after that video, if you think you're cool or bad ass, guess again "too high." You are actually the kind of backwards assholes that give Americans a bad name. Go fuck yourselves. You've been playing since '07, and all you can do is this? It took 15 of you to force him to do this? You're fucking disgusting. I hope Caronz applies. I appreciate a good trash talker. And if he is in vVv, the only thing you will do is sit down and stare. Fucking losers.

Jerry, This was a very strong, and exciting writeup to read. There is all ways more to say, but It looks like you hit it on the head. As far as that Carsonz situation went down, it was very disappointing that that went down. I am very well against something like this, and have made it very, very clear to alot of the players in the community.

Monster - My main man, was stoked you kept intouch with me and let me know what was going on. It's too bad I didn't get to see any mainstage play, or how you and the rest of the team was doing.

Wilde - Well what can I say, finally in the big leagues. It went from playing 5 a.m. pickups to being able to walk on to or assembling any team you want. But you know your only good because of the way you hold your controller.

Vanquished - There is something like 70 days till the next event. If you guys are sticking together, please feel free to hit me up. I got a good brain and think I could help you guys out.

To the Rest of vVv Good Shit see you in Cali.

Franny - Heard nothing but good things from your scope from a lot of people. Let's hope you get in the "Best MLG Sniper" award bracket because I am tired of hearing about Ali.

GBtime.jpg

What's going on with this app. Process. Jerry said "And if he is in vVv, the only thing you will do is sit down and stare. Fucking losers." I am deffinatley some great BackBone to vVv if something like that were to ever go down. And I know theres a good amount of kids out there that would vouch that.

vVv Get at Meh.

Great post.

DaFaCe