myspace.com/nunez326

5. AIM Screen Name: newnezzz

6. MSN Messenger:n/a

7. Skype Name:nunezzzzz

8. Why you are interested in becoming a member? Becuase I think i could

add great value to this community. I am hoping to represent vVv as a pro

gamer after dallas.

9. How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If

so, by who? I was referred by vVv Konvict, who will probably be coaching us in Dallas if Araes doesnt.

10. How will you add value to vVv Gaming? i like the clan tag not gonna lie, i can represent vVv at njhalo and other locals around nj, also at events i plan on attending ever 1 this year.

11. Have you been to an MLG event before? If so which one and did you play

or spectate? I have only been to 2 MLG events, Meadowlands 09 i

spectated because i would have rather just hung out then get picked up

last second and be frustrated, with my spectator pass I entered the MLG

Wingman tournament and won 250$... MLG Columbus i placed 13th (semi pro)....MLG Dallas my team has 15th seed going in

12. You are applying because you want to be a professional gamer. As you

are applying as a professional gamer, please list all your LAN

achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won. 3/21/09 4v4 NJ

Halo Champion winner of 120$ | 4/4/09 MLG Wingman Tournament winner of

250$ 4 more nj halos 2v2 3 times and 4v4 again one time which was in july, almost 1k$ in gow 2 earnings since march

13. Any future games? Gow Sequel? And Wodern Warfare 2

14. How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? I am on alot wen i dont have work wen i do have work i usually jump on after so i'd say probably about 5-6 hours a day?

15. Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis?

16. What personal goals do you hope to achieve? Try and get some respect in the gow community, and to go to school to persue my career in radiology

17. What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I like to hang

out with my friends, go to varsity football games, work i guess, and to just chill sometimes

18. Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, who? and how do

you know them? I know vVv Konvict, Enmity, Wilde, Crimbo, Eternity, Genesis, Sunny D, i know them through scrimming, real life, njhalo's,online,MLG

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their purple color in our shoutbox). Make sure to add as many vVv Members as possible, start gaming with them and get to know the community. Once again, thank you for registering on our site, and we hope to see much more of you!

Also, please upload a personal photo and fill out your forum personal profile and "About Me" Page COMPLETELY. (Go to My Controls, then Personal Profile section). Here at vVv, we like to know our Community!

Along with that, we would like you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, become friends with us on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter! You can find all the links and info here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30300

We also ask you to support our sponsors and affiliates. You can read how here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33166

If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here: http://vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showforum=323.

vVv Gaming is about being active and its members adding value. If you don't have time to add value to vVv-Gaming by activity, gfx, or other ways, we have one convenient way to add value: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31340

Again, Welcome!

thjat one night with duckiezz on gow1 my gt was vVv BlizKid

oh ok yeah that was fun i suck at gow 1 idk y its sooo different :/

GL with your app. Did you go to the last kotc?

nah i didnt first time since like january i missed one :*( work wouldnt let me take off and no one would cover fuck me right

Great friend, great player cool to hAng with ♥♥♥ 10₧

<3 thanks duckiez gl with ur app ill post on it

What made you decide to apply again?

When do you start school?

Do you attend High School or College?

Personal goals outside of gaming?