DaFace

DaFaCe's vVv App

Hey Whats up everyone? This is my vVv App. Feel free to check it out and get to know me a little bit better and leave some feedback, look forward to reading, and getting to know everyone in the community.

Name: Chalie Laulis

XBL Gamertag: DaFaCe x

MySpace profile name and URL: http://www.myspace.com/duhfacex That myspace is rather old and is due for an update. I do have a personal facebook, and a personal myspace. If I know you pretty well feel free to hit me up and i'll send you the links.

AIM Screen Name: x2chica

MSN Messenger: n/a

Skype Name: n/a

Why you are interested in becoming a member?vVv to me seems to be the oldest, yet fastest growing community in the GoW community. I think it would be cool to be a part of it. Another thing is that in just the few short days that I have checked out the site, it seems to be very active and full of life, with alot of good, and informative posts. I'll have to start posting, and get my grind on.

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by who? I have known about vVv since VISION of 2007 with Puff, TD, Bawa, Stones. But being in the military, deployments, and traveling Europe, So I wasn't able to fully submerse myself into the gaming world and competitive play. I came across a post on GB, that said Come check out our new site and thats exactly what I did, and it looks, runs, and feels great.

How will you add value to vVv Gaming? I am a very positive and energetic person, with alot of good opinions, I have respect for new players, and old alike. And if someone has a problem or needs something if I got it I share it.

Have you been to an MLG event before? If so which one and did you play or spectate? Yes I have, I attended MLG Ohio, I wen't there as my first MLG event to play.

You are applying because you want to be a professional gamer. As you are applying as a professional gamer, please list all your LAN

achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won.

1. MLG Ohio - 6 Day Team 26th

2. VG Lounge 2v2 Local - First -$80

3. GG Circuit 2v2 - Second

4. GameStop 1v1 - First -1600msp and a Tshirt

5. The Mud Club 4v4 -$60

Any future games? I started out with GoW and I would like to stick with GoW, I am a 3rd person shooter gamer. I am hooked by them, But MW2 is going to be a huge success and I can see myself venturing off into the FPS side of things.

How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? I like to game alot, I would say anywhere between 25-30. I play alot at night.

Photobucket : http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e143/cryogen23/ Heres a link to my Photobucket, I got some more pics up there, and I have fun on photoshop, and have cranked out sigs for alot of people. So feel free to go check that out to. Theres some really classy and not so classy things there but, its good for a laugh.

Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? I would hope so.

What personal goals do you hope to achieve? In my short 25 years I have accomplished quite a bit, I served 4 years in the United States Navy as a Search and Rescue Swimmer, Been around the world, and have supported myself for quite some time. I currently live in Sandiego, California. But at the end of August I am moving back to Philadelphia to start the next chapter of my life, and become an EAST COAST PLAYER =) I recently applied to the Diving Academy International, where I am hoping to get accepted and start a new career as an Underwater Diving Inspector, I think it would be pretty sick to fly over to Costa Rica and inspect a new oil rig, or inspect the Manhattan Bridge.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I like going to the beach and catching a good surf, play frisbee golf, like taking my pitbull down to the dog parks, and to the malls, and going and watching Padre Games.

Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, who? and how do you know them? I know quite a few of the guys in vVv. I am sure most of you will reply to the post in here. I know them either from XBL or Events.

vVv FaCe . LOL Has a Nice Ring To It.

Thanks For Checkin Out My App

DaFaCeSig.jpg

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their purple color in our shoutbox). Make sure to add as many vVv Members as possible, start gaming with them and get to know the community. Once again, thank you for registering on our site, and we hope to see much more of you!

Also, please upload a personal photo and fill out your forum personal profile and "About Me" Page COMPLETELY. (Go to My Controls, then Personal Profile section). Here at vVv, we like to know our Community!

Along with that, we would like you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, become friends with us on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter! You can find all the links and info here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30300

If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here: http://vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showforum=323.

vVv Gaming is about being active and its members adding value. If you don't have time to add value to vVv-Gaming by activity, gfx, or other ways, we have one convenient way to add value: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31340

Again, Welcome!

Thanks fellas for the feedback and comments. Ill get to your pages soon enough if your apps. I've been pretty busy trying to go threw things in my apartment that I haven't seen in years lol, in preparation for my move back to the East Coast. <3

Best of luck

Also didn't you place 29th at ohio, not 26th? Because my team placed 25th and we didn't play you in conso.

Best of luck

Also didn't you place 29th at ohio, not 26th? Because my team placed 25th and we didn't play you in conso.

hmm.. Very well could have. I was just going off of what Koopa, and Matt had told me. They were 2 guys I played with. Didn't really talk to em, they just said what we placed and carried off about there business.