Sign in to follow this  
RmaN

Rman App

Please answer the following question in your application (yes, you can cut and paste these):

Name:Rusty Hastings

XBL Gamertag: I RmaN I

MySpace profile name and URL: www.myspace.com/rman10 The Name Is RmaN

AIM Screen Name:Gizzmaster18

MSN Messenger:looser136@hotmail.com

Skype Name: Dont Have 1

Why you are interested in becoming a member? I was a former member and really enjoyed being apart of this organization and loved the concept of being apart of a professional group of gamers which i love gaming =)

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by who? i was recommended to the site by the founder vVv lordjerith =)

How will you add value to vVv Gaming? I am A very nice and respectable person highly dedicated in gaming its 1 of the few things i really enjoy doin in life =)

Have you been to an MLG event before? If so which one and did you play or spectate?

yeah i played gears of war and gears of war 2

You are applying because you want to be a professional gamer. As you are applying as a professional gamer, please list all your LAN achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won. yeah i have comepeted in mlg b4 umm in 2007 i got 16, 9th place on gears of war 1 2008 for gears of war 2 i was consistantly pro for prophecy im not absolute but i think this was the order 8,6,6,5,7 and for 2009 ive got 26,23 for gears of war 2 Ive made about 1300 dolars on gaming =) would like to win alot more

Any future games? umm i will pretty much try and play any game that is able to be on a professional level for competing .

How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? i pretty much play allday and love gaming im very dedicated so i would say i actually play 14 hours or so daily in gaming

Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? yes

What personal goals do you hope to achieve? i would like to accomplish something great in gaming and and try to make a living also in something to do with gaming =)

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? umm i love going to the range and shooting guns,i love riding 4 wheelers , love watching movies, love to play with rmote control cars ,boats,helicopters,airplanes or pretty much everything that involves remote control =0

Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, who? and how do you know them?Lordjerrith was the person who got me into vvv hes the man mrsviolence she is my bestest friend in the whole world i know vvv perilous hes a cool guy i know him through kelly =)

Guest vVv Nero

RmaN is a really cool person--I'd love to see him with the three v's.

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their purple color in our shoutbox). Make sure to add as many vVv Members as possible, start gaming with them and get to know the community. Once again, thank you for registering on our site, and we hope to see much more of you!

Also, please upload a personal photo and fill out your forum personal profile and "About Me" Page COMPLETELY. (Go to My Controls, then Personal Profile section). Here at vVv, we like to know our Community!

Along with that, we would like you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, become friends with us on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter! You can find all the links and info here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30300

If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here: http://vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showforum=323.

vVv Gaming is about being active and its members adding value. If you don't have time to add value to vVv-Gaming by activity, gfx, or other ways, we have one convenient way to add value: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31340

Again, Welcome!

Please show your support for vVv Gaming by putting one of our sponsors banners in your signatures. You can find them here. This would be greatly appreciated.

Hey dude u gt a lot of lan xp i went to Cbus and got 34th i basicly carrie my team the hole time.. Mabe we can scrim or get a pick up scrim some time!!! Good Luck :)

-Auhbilityz-

Rman is an amazing teamate, player, person in general. He'd be an asset to any gaming website, especially vVv.

Good luck Rusty.

Rusty Babay,

Your deff the man. It was my pleasure Carrying you in those late night wingmans. However I must say that your snipez were quite sick that night. Good luck on your app, I am sure your not going to have any problem. Good luck in Dallas, looking to see big things.

Hit you up later.

never really talked to rman but he seems like a cool dude plus his consecutive pro placings in gow1 means he knows wat hes doing these days hope he gets in and gl