Sign in to follow this  
PorKz

PorKz app

Hey there, Welcome to vVv you have a very interesting App. You shouldn't have any trouble getting accepted, just stay active on the forums, you seem like a good addition to the vVv Community, I wish you the best of luck on your App and hope to hear from you soon. If you get sometime take a second and go to my vVv Application (It's in my Signature) and leave me a comment wishing me luck thank you.

You need to be more active. What can you do for vVv gaming?

honestly? how dare you? I would be far better of an addition to vVv than you are. Just because I don't puke nonsense all over the forums doesn't mean that I can't bring value to the organization. I don't post that much because I don't really know anyone on the site besides Exodus. So before you start playing critic, know who your talking to.

I remember you from G1 scrims, and from the Forums on GB always trashing kids it was preety hysterical lol,

Good Luck Man.

honestly? how dare you? I would be far better of an addition to vVv than you are. Just because I don't puke nonsense all over the forums doesn't mean that I can't bring value to the organization. I don't post that much because I don't really know anyone on the site besides Exodus. So before you start playing critic, know who your talking to.

Excuse me? Im talking to you I ask you one simple question and you have a panic attack. You aren't very active. Thats all I said why do you think you have been an app for so long? hmmm

Edited by vVv CuhRazy

Because you don't know anyone else on the site? What a poor excuse!

Guest MeganFox

Cuhrazy it's not your place to ask that question, leave that to STAFF to decide if he is a good fit because of posts

first of all don't call me kid you fat virgin.

Keep your mouth shut and I think I've been an app for this long because I don't even own an xbox yet. You've never been on a DECENT team and to be honest, you're really nothing more than some fat random that made it into vVv because you posted a lot and sucked off 95% of the community.

I'll have a box soon. When I get it maybe we'll have a friendly little scrim and see who deserves to be in vVv, because I know I'll find a sick team in about 20 minutes.

I'll have a box soon. When I get it maybe we'll have a friendly little scrim and see who deserves to be in vVv, because I know I'll find a sick team in about 20 minutes.

we will have a "scrim" and trust me I will dominate and btw prolly will be on mw2 regardless.