Stiles Re-App

Name:Seth

Age (minimum 15):17

XBL Gamertag:Scepz

MySpace profile name and URL:none

AIM Screen Name:none

MSN Messenger:none

Skype Name:none

Why you are interested in becoming a member? I used to be a vVv member, and because of technical difficulties was removed. I would love to be a part of this great community again.

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by who? vVv Ashes

How will you add value to vVv Gaming? I am a dedicated player and an active forum contributor. I will keep the site updated and represent vVv in MLG, GB, and other competitive arenas.

Have you been to an MLG event before? If so which one and did you play or spectate? no but i am attending Orlando with vVv Ashes.

You are applying because you want to be a professional gamer. As you are applying as a professional gamer, please list all your LAN achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won. AM gamer

Any future games? Gow3?

How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? 40 hours

Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? Yes

What personal goals do you hope to achieve? Proffessional level gaming and a successful life

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Music, Girls, Football, and yea more gaming

Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, who? and how do you know them? I know most of the people in vVv because i was previously in vVv. I am on a team with the applicant Stracts and vVv Ashes.

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their purple color in our shoutbox). Make sure to add as many vVv Members as possible, start gaming with them and get to know the community. Once again, thank you for registering on our site, and we hope to see much more of you!

Also, please upload a personal photo and fill out your forum personal profile and "About Me" Page COMPLETELY. (Go to My Controls, then Personal Profile section). Here at vVv, we like to know our Community!

Along with that, we would like you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, become friends with us on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter! You can find all the links and info here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30300

If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here: http://vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showforum=323.

vVv Gaming is about being active and its members adding value. If you don't have time to add value to vVv-Gaming by activity, gfx, or other ways, we have one convenient way to add value: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31340

Again, Welcome!

Quiznos or Subway?

Long walks on the beach, or singing in the rain?

Subway FTW and Singing Screamo in the rain (As I Lay Dying music vid, Confined)

great player and definitely deserves to be let back in. He is an amazing team mate and clutches like it is his job lol. Best of luck Seth!!!

Desribe your morning routine?

I usually wake up at about 8:30, go to the YMCA and then make my way back home if my friends have stuff to do.

This kid.....He should get the second chance to get back in he went through some tough times without a computer too access the site. He would be a great community member and would be able to represent vVv greatly at events...I hope he gets back in...

This kid.....He should get the second chance to get back in he went through some tough times without a computer too access the site. He would be a great community member and would be able to represent vVv greatly at events...I hope he gets back in...

Thank you kris..Oh and i'll see ya at dallas.lol

Personal goals outside of gaming?

Personal goals outside of gaming is to be successful in every aspect of my life. No matter what is to come, i am to rise up above it all.

Any updates on what your doing for Dallas?

Ummmm yes actually, I am free for dallas so anybody who reads this feel free to send me a message on xbl my GT is: AST0UND

Welcome back, and good luck on re joining. Haveing issues of accessing the site and such, i can relate. Its not the greatest and it sucks, why no give you another chance? You said you were a former member of vVv, you shouldn't have a problem of coming back to them. Good luck at dallas :]

feel free to add me

Edited by You Me At Sixx

Please show your support for vVv Gaming by putting one of our sponsors banners in your signatures. You can find them here. This would be greatly appreciated.