vVv Doomhammer

Competing Positions: Effective Training #3

The play to experiment goal is usually really good, but you also have to sometimes play to emulate tournament performance. Playing as hard as possible and trying to win by the largest margin possible and throwing some money on the line in an attempt to duplicate the stress of a tournament environment is a really important part of practice as well. Experimenting is great for improving, but I feel raping is equally important in keeping your edge. I needed to read this as a memory jog, cuz I definitely need to play to experiment more.

I liked reading about the mistakes when it comes to reviving someone......timing is important and it comes down to what exactly the situation is and what should be executed.

Man, I'm eating through these articles like nothing, they're extremely interesting and have such an amazing focus on every approach a gamer takes to a game.

Definitely will check every single one of these out!

I'll also add that for Lich Professional we just presented Naxxramas returning and modified the managers for 10 and 25 raid dimensions. The Cataclysm raids are new material with new charts and new managers. We're just trying to hit the appreciation for the past button with referring to old enemies like Ragnaros. Ragnaros may be returning, but he's not in Melted Main.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Diablo 3 gold  | WOW GoldRunescape Gold

Really enjoyed this article, I'm going to force myself to watch my games where i lose and try and see what went wrong, i've considered in the past however i let it slip, now may be the time to get serious though!

Man that was great! I really like what you said about practice and scriming. That you practice an scrim not o win but to see what works in situations and doesn't work. I think many times teams scrim wanting to win but don't execute strategy.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name