Sign in to follow this  
Perfection

Perfection App

1.Name:Dennis Silvia

2.Age (minimum 15):15

3.XBL Gamertag:Warhunter756

4.MySpace profile name and URL:Dennis and myspace.com/justcallmethumper1

5.AIM Screen Name:wolf109s

6.MSN Messenger: dont have one want me to get?

7.Skype Name: dont have one currently

8.Why you are interested in becoming a member? i'd like to better understand gaming in general as well as see how Professionals do it ;).

9.How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by who? a friend on gamebattles had the URL figured id have a look.

10.How will you add value to vVv Gaming?ive played gamebattles for 2 years and xbox for 3

11.Have you been to an MLG event before? If so which one and did you play or spectate? no i watched on an online spectating

12.You are applying because you want to be a professional gamer. As you are applying as a professional gamer, please list all your LAN achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won. none as of now waiting to get some cash from 16th birthday so i can start signing up etc..

13.Any future games? not yet

14.How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? usually every day for 6 hours or more.

15.Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? yes

16.What personal goals do you hope to achieve? to attain better skills met new friends learn new tactics and so on.

17.What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? socer and football as well as BMXing

18.Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, who? and how do you know them? not really ive seen videos and heard of most of you.

post-7879-1244590537_thumb.jpg

Edited by Perfection

Hi im vVv Konvict the Asst. Application Manager and I Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If there are any questions please dont hesitate to ask any of the vVv Staff members which are indicated mostly by the purple color in our shoutbox. Once again thank you for registering on our site and we hope to see more of you! Make sure to add as many vVv Members as possible, start gaming with them, and get to know the community

Along with that we would like you and prefer to have you subscribe to our youtube. Also become friends with us on Facebook and Myspace! This helps us a great deal and it will be in your favor when we review your application! You can find all info on our affiliates here! http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30300

Feel free to contact me on AIM or XBL or via email for questions or concerns.

AIM: vVv Konvict

Gamertag: vVv Konvict

Email: Konvict@vvv-gaming.com

Hey just to let you and all the others know. If you don't have time to add value to vVv-Gaming as an applicant please read this and decide if you would like to add value this way or another! Much Appreciated

Link: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31340

I know your new but maybe this would work for you.

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,