Regulate

ReGuLaTe x app

Well we still need some practice on Blooddrive... The rest of the maps are straight and we are working well with DemoN. The way we are looking now we are definitely getting top 16.

Yea we are looking good, btw sorry about not being active we just been scrimming alot we are trying to get some good scrims so we can post more vids. Ill get active tho we really do wanna be part of vVv, and thanks again for giving us a chance of being part of vVv.

Hey vVv sorry I haven't been active we been scriming a lot but we trying to get some good vids so we can upload them and you can see how we play.

Well watching and going to Columbus we saw that every vVv Team had support from alot of fans. We are looking to represent vVv as vVv Direct Effect. We have always wanted to join vVv but never really thought of joining it, don't know why. We pretty much just want to join vVv for the awesome community that I have been posting and chill en on for the past week. I have been checking out forums and the sigs part is ridiculous just blew my mind how good vVv is good with graphics I thought I was good lol mine sucks compare to those. Thanks for this opportunity like I always say we hope to become vVv Direct Effect.

Yeah just stick it out, update your team daily on the forums, and play with plenty of people from the vVv community.

Well we been scrimming pretty much same thing that we usually do put in hours to scrim and get better. Been getting active on this site like I said we would. Love the community as well its awesome!!!

Guest Demon

We played Dpoints & Cinellz team today . Regulate didnt record cause it was a first scrim of the day and we didnt warm up .

But we fucking raped them on their host .

Avalanche - 4/2 them

Blood Drive - 4/1 us

J - 4/1 us

Pavillion - 3/0 us and they droped the room after we killed the host and downed 2 kids . .

they sent regulate and fatalise messages saying they dont try against randoms and shit lol . . .

WHat things have you changed in your strategy/gameplay. So you can improve during scrims?

What else are you still trying to work on?

Pizza hut or dominos?

WHat things have you changed in your strategy/game play. So you can improve during scrims? Well as of now we are set in all the maps and our game play is running smooth. The only map we have to work on is blood drive which is getting their cause we been scrimming and running different strats and they have been working so as of now blood drive is our only map we have to perfect.

What else are you still trying to work on? Nothing else just blood drive our communication runs good, call outs are fine, and no one gets angry when we do loose a map or something, we are all chill.

Pizza hut or dominos? I will have to go with dominos because we order it pretty much every weekend. =)

What are each of your weakness that you will need to improve on in order to improve yourself/ Be specific? Good Question

ReGuLaTe - When we are winning for example a match like 3-0 on someone else s host people stop trying that's when i get mad, like at a event they wont but online they will theirs no need to stop trying because we want to 4-0 teams on their host. 4-0 a team that you know will do good is fantastic, as a leader I know what i had to improve on since gow 1 we have been a team and been adding new members every time. I knew back then what i needed to work on and i have, besides off getting mad thats the thing i need to control.

SLy TL - I think his weakness is when he is in a 1v1 he never calls it out everything he sees or does he lets us know, but 1v1's never. He needs to work on letting us know when he is in a 1v1 so we can help him, he usually 90% of the time wins but we still need to know.

Fatalise - He needs to work on his anger problems he gets mad to easily when we tell him to do something, sometimes he just explodes and goes crazy. Everything else he does.

DemoN - Well as of now we have been with him for like 1 week and he mush have a weakness but i don't know what his weakness is by now a little more time and I will find out.

Our team is getting better and better by the day. We hope we become vVv Direct Effect < I love saying that :P

dominos<Pizza Hut all there is to it.

GL anyway even though you have terrible taste in food.

P.S. Pepperoni and Peppers pizza from pizza hut >

Edited by Extravagants