ReGuLaTe x app

1. Name: Joel Monreal

2. Age (minimum 15): 17

3. XBL Gamertag: ReGuLaTe x

4. MySpace profile name and URL:

5. AIM Screen Name: GBpLaTinuM11

6. MSN Messenger: bobgangjoel@hotmail.com

7. Skype Name: hunter5361

8. Why you are interested in becoming a member? Well I aint gonna lie we need a sponsor that can pay for whatever they can pay.

9. How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by who? Well I known vvv for awhile now and i heard about it through gb.

10. How will you add value to vVv Gaming? Well we have attended MLG events so far meadows was a joke i just came back and teamed up with a pick up team got top 48th and went with a actual team at columbus and got 26th but we dropped someone because we feel he was the person who made us not get top 16.

11. Have you been to an MLG event before? If so which one and did you play or spectate? Yea I have been to MLG Orlando, MLG Meadows, and MLG Columbus, and I played in all 3 of them

12. You are applying because you want to be a professional gamer. As you are applying as a professional gamer, please list all your LAN achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won. Well we I have went to MLG Meadows and got top 48, MLG Orlando got 21st, MLG Columbus got 26th, and went to this gg circuit tourney and got 4th.

13. Any future games? Gears of war

14. How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? Everyday about 6hrs maybe more

15. Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? Yes

16. What personal goals do you hope to achieve? Well come to dallas with sponsor or no sponsor we will be top 16

17. What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Soccer, Basketball, and chillen with my boys.

18. Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, who? and how do you know them? I know Robz known him since gow 1 and socom.

But I hope you guys get us in i just got to let you know most of my team doesn't really get on computers that much im the only one but if so ill let them know but they would probably sign up and i read your policy of how you go to be active on the forums. If not I understand.

Thank You

good luck on your app, but to be fair, i think if your just looking for sponsorship...its a bit mean to vVv? you should ant to get in to make vVv better, and to help the allready awesome community?

but still...good luck!

Have your team sign up on the forums, fill out your profiles, upload a pic, and stay active on the forums. Also have them post in this application. Good luck.

good luck on your app, but to be fair, i think if your just looking for sponsorship...its a bit mean to vVv? you should ant to get in to make vVv better, and to help the allready awesome community?

but still...good luck!

Thats what Im saying im looking for a sponsor and I want to help out vvv, but the thing is im the only one that uses the comp and my team doesn't. I know what you mean tho I will participate in these forums and see how I can do thanks for your support. by the way sometimes i talk like a mexican cause i am a beaner so yea =)

Thats what Im saying im looking for a sponsor and I want to help out vvv, but the thing is im the only one that uses the comp and my team doesn't. I know what you mean tho I will participate in these forums and see how I can do thanks for your support. by the way sometimes i talk like a mexican cause i am a beaner so yea =)

Your whole team has to be active on the forums not just one member of the team.

Hi im vVv Konvict the Asst. Application Manager and I Welcome your team to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your teams visits to our forum and our website. If there are any questions please don't hesitate to ask any of the vVv Staff members which are indicated mostly by the purple color in our shoutbox. Once again thank you for registering on our site and we hope to see more of you and your team! Make sure to add as many vVv Members as possible, start gaming with them, and get to know the community!

Also please post a profile picture and fill out your profile completely along with the rest of your team. Here at vVv we like to know our Community!

Along with that we would like you and prefer to have you and your whole team to subscribe to our youtube. Also become friends with us on Facebook and Myspace! This helps us a great deal and it will be in your favor when we review your application! You can find all info on our affiliates here! http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30300

Feel free to contact me on AIM or XBL or via email for questions or concerns.

AIM: vVv Konvict

Gamertag: vVv Konvict

Email: Konvict@vvv-gaming.com

Also is there any possible way your team will be able to use a computer to get on the site?

Have your team sign up on the forums, fill out your profiles, upload a pic, and stay active on the forums. Also have them post in this application. Good luck.

Also, Have them answer all the same questions you answered in your application. Since your applying for a Halo team App. Would you like it moved there?

You should add vVv Empire, And Play with him a little bit. Have him post up about you guys afterwards.

What would you bring to the table, if vVv sponsored your team?

Also, Have them answer all the same questions you answered in your application. Since your applying for a Halo team App. Would you like it moved there?

You should add vVv Empire, And Play with him a little bit. Have him post up about you guys afterwards.

What would you bring to the table, if vVv sponsored your team?

They're applying for gow2.

Thanks Im gonna get my team to sign up cause I want to be part of vVv, im gonna start recording my good scrims so you guys can watch how we play. I hope we make it

Ok im signed up my brother is regulate he told me to sign up cant wait to be part of vvv. Thank You guys for giving us this opportunity

1. Name: Bryan Monreal

2. Age (minimum 15): 15

3. XBL Gamertag: Fatalise

5. AIM Screen Name: Bm0wnzu

6. MSN Messenger: monrealbryan@hotmail.com

7. Skype Name: none

8. Why you are interested in becoming a member? I always wanted to be part of vVv I think my team will represent vVv really well.

9. How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by who? I first saw vVv when i started playing gow 1 and I was always interested in joining but I didn't know you can join i thought it was only pro's so i found out that you can sign up which is pretty cool.

10. How will you add value to vVv Gaming? We will go to MLG events and place well and try really hard so people can see that we deserve to be in vVv and can hold our own.

11. Have you been to an MLG event before? If so which one and did you play or spectate? I went to Meadows and got top 42 and went to columbus and got 26th.

12. You are applying because you want to be a professional gamer. As you are applying as a professional gamer, please list all your LAN achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won. I went to Meadows and got top 42 and went to columbus and got 26th we didnt win any prices i did attend a local gg circuit and got 4th won 25 bucks each.

14. How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? Everyday about 6hrs maybe more

16. What personal goals do you hope to achieve? Well come to dallas with sponsor or no sponsor we will be top 16

17. What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Soccer and just play basketball

18. Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, who? and how do you know them? I have acouple of them on my friends list and we scrim them from time to time.

Thanks everyone for your support I still need to get SLy TL to sign up, and when we pick up our fourth I got to tell him to sign up. I dont know who we picking up, but it will be soon.

Good Luck guys....my dudes regulate and fatalise have great chemistry, attitude, personality, etc.... great overall teamwork and their def. a semi-pro calibur team with the right 4th. Hope u guys get some vids up of your scrims soon and good luck at dallas guys.

<3 <3 <3

We found our 4th DemoN I think he use to be a former vVv guy, but he fits in well and he is smart and we like his gameplay. =)

1. Name: Matt Abele

2. Age (minimum 15): 17

3. XBL Gamertag: SLy TL

5. AIM Screen Name: EvoPro128

6. MSN Messenger:

7. Skype Name:

8. Why you are interested in becoming a member? i always wanted to join since gow 1 but never was able to get a good enough team but my team now will place top 16 at least.

9. How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by who? Well I known vVv for awhile now and i heard about it through gb and MLG.

10. How will you add value to vVv Gaming? Well i recently came back to gow2 and just placed 26th. We would have placed top 16 if our ex-teammate (Logzz) didnt choke. Fatalise is bad =)

11. Have you been to an MLG event before? If so which one and did you play or spectate? Yes, I have been MLG Columbus, and I played.

12. You are applying because you want to be a professional gamer. As you are applying as a professional gamer, please list all your LAN achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won. MLG Columbus got 26th, and went to this gg circuit tourney and got 4th.

13. Any future games? Gears of war

16. What personal goals do you hope to achieve? Well in dallas with sponsor or no sponsor we will place top 16 at least.

17. What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Football, Lacrosse, hanging with friends.

18. Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, who? and how do you know them? I know Robz known him since gow 1.

Edited by SLy TL

Guest Demon

1. Name: Terrance

2. Age (minimum 15): 18

3. XBL Gamertag: Why DemoN

4. MySpace profile name and URL:myspace.com/xstraightgangstax

5. AIM Screen Name: vvvdemon

6. MSN Messenger:

7. Skype Name:

8. Why you are interested in becoming a member? I was a member before and wish to return to this great organization

9. How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Dont even remember, was 2 years ago lol .

10. How will you add value to vVv Gaming? Traveling to events and repping vVv in online tourneys and lans

11. Have you been to an MLG event before? If so which one and did you play or spectate? MLG Meadows 09 , played

12. You are applying because you want to be a professional gamer. As you are applying as a professional gamer, please list all your LAN achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won. Meadowslands 09 34th

13. Any future games? Gears of war3

14. How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? eh 30ish

16. What personal goals do you hope to achieve?

17. What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Partying , drinking , girls , football , basketball , girls

18. Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, who? and how do you know them? Everyone important lol .

Jerry , Froot , Meph , Enmity , Exodus , Genesis , Vicious . Worked with jerry meph enmity when i was on destiny in gow1 . Exodus has always been one of my close friends since we were both vvv apps . Played with genesis and vicious before and met them at meadows .

Edited by Demon