E1evateemail

E1evate's app

first of all i was talking about rain so get ya shit straight before u say anything to me and i said all i have to say is LMFAO and u called me the ugliest kid ever ask anyone i wasnt being immature at all i just put in my word but u had to get personal and another thing is i removed u awhile ago because all u do is talk shit and are very immature so again LMFAO

you said you were talking about rain but i thought u were talking about me because i was posting under rains account.

E1evate iTs just you are always looking for an argument...you're just to much trouble...You are like a gb allstar and you catch baby fits when you lose a GB MATCH...Idk if u do it intentionally...But you are an a**hole online...And that is why no one likes you

Edited by AnThoNyyy

I could Imagine if a kid like you were accepted into vVv....Gamers would begin to hate the vVv community....And dont 4get

people dont always remember thE positives....They somehow always remember the negatives and you are definitely 1...(-1)

I could Imagine if a kid like you were accepted into vVv....Gamers would begin to hate the vVv community....And dont 4get

people dont always remember thE positives....They somehow always remember the negatives and you are definitely 1...(-1)

why is it that you "know" all these things about me. but i have never played nor heard of you?

please leave the drama and opinions aside. ty.

Lol this kid and Raintrosity best run from Vishouz, these kids hacked vVv Genesis account, perfect fit for vVv, lol.. not

Lol this kid and Raintrosity best run from Vishouz, these kids hacked vVv Genesis account, perfect fit for vVv, lol.. not

you, honestly, have no clue what you are talking about.

i am actually very good friends with george (genesis) he knows i didnt hack anything.

send him a msg. & ask for yourself. :)

Congratulations on being a vVv Gaming applicant for two months. For the next 30 days, we have decided to monitor your application a little closer. During these coming weeks, we will look to see if you are ready for an interview. Please be participating on our forums, adding value, and playing with members. We will be watching!

We noticed that you've had alot of complaints about you and "GB Habit" in the next 30 days we will watch closely and if doesn't change your application will be denied.. Such as Fake proof, Disputes ...etc