Sign in to follow this  
Mercinary

Mercinary II App

Name:Dustin Wright

Age (minimum 15): 17.

XBL Gamertag: Mercinary II soon to be Mercinary GFX.

MySpace profile name and URL:http://www.myspace.com/i_mercinary_i

AIM Screen Name: xnglxMercenary.

MSN Messenger:n/a.

Skype Name:n/a.

Why you are interested in becoming a member? I heard of vVv Gaming back in gears one and always wanted to be apart of it but never really knew how.

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by who? I heard how to be a few friends who had put in apps aswell.

How will you add value to vVv Gaming? I play this game very competively on Gamebattles right now mainly but hope to represent vVv at a Lan event.

Have you been to an MLG event before? If so which one and did you play or spectate? I went to dallas last year to spectate since it was my first and i had teams ask me to play but i didnt want to be on a garbage team and place bad and develope a bad name for myself so i didnt play at all.

You are applying because you want to be a professional gamer. As you are applying as a professional gamer, please list all your LAN achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won. I have won my local Gamestop 3 times now accumalating $185 and won my local Gamecrazy once getting $55 there.

Any future games? Gears of war 3, Modern warfare 2.

How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? 20-40.

Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? yes.

What personal goals do you hope to achieve? hopefully go to a lan representing the best of vVv Gaming and place Pro.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I love to play soccer my favorite sport, go to tha movies, chill with friends, or hang with my bro somewhere.

Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, who? and how do you know them? no i dont know anyof them now but i have known vVv Wildebeast since Gears of war 1

Hi im vVv Konvict the Asst. Application Manager and I Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If there are any questions please dont hesitate to ask any of the vVv Staff members which are indicated mostly by the purple color in our shoutbox. Once again thank you for registering on our site and we hope to see more of you! Make sure to add as many vVv Members as possible, start gaming with them, and get to know the community

Also please post a profile picture and fill out your profile completely. Here at vVv we like to know our Community!

Along with that we would like you and prefer to have you subscribe to our youtube. Also become friends with us on Facebook and Myspace! This helps us a great deal and it will be in your favor when we review your application! You can find all info on our affiliates here! http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30300

Feel free to contact me on AIM or XBL or via email for questions or concerns.

AIM: vVv Konvict

Gamertag: vVv Konvict

Email: Konvict@vvv-gaming.com

good luck

P.S can u make me a logo (Godly Shadowz, aka Jumpy, i forgot his other RequireD or something told me that you'll make one for me so if u can, can u make one

Team Name- Vanityd

Any personal goals outside of gaming?

Pick one controversial topic, that you strongly agree with.

A 5 word sentence that describes you as an Individual and a gamer.

Hey just to let you and all the others know. If you don't have time to add value to vVv-Gaming as an applicant please read this and decide if you would like to add value this way or another! Much Appreciated

Link: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31340

You need too have a picture uploaded of yourself no GB GFX lol