Voison

is vVv Going to pick up Diablo 3?

Like how you guys did for WoW and WarHammer?

I Hope So... As Soon as Diablo III Comes out, thats what I'm going to be playing, I probably won't get on my xbox for a good week. lol

Guest vVv Nero

More than likely. We had a guy who was potentially going to lead the division, but he disappeared/got caught up in life.

well I hope you guys do...

I still love Diablo 2 LoD. I just get tired of having to restart. :(

Well vVv needs to find someone to Lead again, id love to see vVv with D3.

I understand everybody's eager to start a competitive team for whatever hotly anticipated mainstream title comes out, but I think it's best if we wait until the game actually comes out, play it, and then determine whether or not it's a game with a decent skill-based, balanced multiplayer that's good for competitive play.

Its Diablo.

Diablo 1 and 2 Were Fine.

Plus Blizzard are not Idiots, they are not going to Mess Up Diablo III.

I'm a Blizzard fan, too, and I didn't say that I think that Diablo 3 might end up being a bad game, but that for all you know it might have some significant factors that are detrimental to competitive, skill-based gameplay. If games have taught me anything it's that you can't properly judge a game until you actually get to play it (unless it's something like a regurgitated sequel that only slightly differentiates from its predecessors, i.e. COD franchise).

On a side note, I've some beef with MLG for picking up titles (not that I'm sure MLG would pick D3 up) based on their popularity and the amount of spectators over whether or not the game is suitable for competitive play. Of course, it's important that they showcase games that people have actually heard about otherwise not many are watching, but sometimes I feel like that's the case.

Again, Blizzard is not Stupid. I'm sure they see how Big WoW Got with PvP and how far and Big E-Sports have Gotten.

So im pretty sure they are going to fix PvP in Diablo III.

and Alex, Hell Ya Girl! <3

Fear, go away with your Negative Posts Sir.

Te be honest I don't see MLG picking up another pc title but hey that's just my opinion.
Yeah, I just mentioned MLG as a side note.
Again, Blizzard is not Stupid. I'm sure they see how Big WoW Got with PvP and how far and Big E-Sports have Gotten.
Again, you miss my point; I don't think Blizzard is stupid, and although no doubt WoW draws its own crowds, that pales in comparison to the sheer majority of players who don't play competitively.

So im pretty sure they are going to fix PvP in Diablo III.

and Alex, Hell Ya Girl! <3

Fear, go away with your Negative Posts Sir.

I'm a little dumbstruck now. I never said there is no hope for D3 competitively I just don't see MLG picking up another pc title. I'm sure another gaming league will pick it up though.

Diablo 2's pvp was pretty limited to rock paper scissors. Build X can beat Build Y every time but Build Z can beat Build X every time, etc. If you had the best gear and spells for your build, skill wasn't an issue. Just use the right spells and you can't be stopped.

Diablo 3's class and spell system will be much different though. Hopefully gear and builds aren't as big of a factor as they were in Diablo 2.

Diablo 2's pvp was pretty limited to rock paper scissors. Build X can beat Build Y every time but Build Z can beat Build X every time, etc. If you had the best gear and spells for your build, skill wasn't an issue. Just use the right spells and you can't be stopped.

Diablo 3's class and spell system will be much different though. Hopefully gear and builds aren't as big of a factor as they were in Diablo 2.

Good points Jerkstore.

It all depends on how you played PvP. I D2 a good type of build with the right tactics cold beat majority of builds, but always had a weakness. There was Desynch, target locks and other was to beat people with better gear than you.

Yes, but Assassins were so Cheap.

Well Trap Assassins.

Lets just spam Traps. My Ice Sorc got ripped to shreds by Traps when I would try to Leave Town. But any other Class Beside a Druid was Easy to beat.