Sign in to follow this  
xylon

Xylon Assassin Application

He's a decent player at GoW2.

But every kill he gets, no matter how hard it was to obtain, he gets very vocal and yells something to the extent of "Get Raped!", that gets very annoying.

But, when he gets killed he will call the other player "gay", as if it's an insult.

He also needs to work out his personal differences with vVv Miracles.

At Miracles request, I asked Assasin what he thinks of Jordan's(Miracles) skill at GoW2 he replied, "he isn't good, he thinks he's real good but he's not."

Assasin then asked for Miracles phone number so that he could further perpetuate his insults at Jordan.

I think once he works on his mood, and resolves his personal differences vVv Miracles he could become a good player.

And he also needs to stop throwing "gay" around like it's an insult.

He's a decent player at GoW2.

But every kill he gets, no matter how hard it was to obtain, he gets very vocal and yells something to the extent of "Get Raped!", that gets very annoying.

But, when he gets killed he will call the other player "gay", as if it's an insult.

He also needs to work out his personal differences with vVv Miracles.

At Miracles request, I asked Assasin what he thinks of Jordan's(Miracles) skill at GoW2 he replied, "he isn't good, he thinks he's real good but he's not."

Assasin then asked for Miracles phone number so that he could further perpetuate his insults at Jordan.

I think once he works on his mood, and resolves his personal differences vVv Miracles he could become a good player.

And he also needs to stop throwing "gay" around like it's an insult.

I agree with Jere, I was in the game with Jere and we were having a casual private match, just playing around and having fun, and Xylon Assassin was being a bit unruly throwing The word gay around at the other players, and insulting miracles, and assuming everyone else felt the same.

I would like to see Assassin work out his issues with Miracles, and correct his use of the word gay as an insult to the other players, Not trying to down ya bro, just constructive criticism. Please work these things out, and look forward to playing with you in the Future.

Me and miracles are cool were good friends n we mess around with each other see me at Orlando then tell me I'm bad.... GG

No one said you were bad, Just that you needed to work out your issues, Your Boys with Jordan? You insulted him behind his back? Jere and I both heard you, and you asked for miracles number after you got done saying he was bad at gears..

Look I'm not here to argue with you, Just take my criticism and work on what you need to, Dont scream Get raped after every kill you get.. and dont call the other players that kill you Gay.

Its not the way to be. Good luck at Orlando Assassin.

Edited by The Last Sage

Lol u just said u were here to argue n miracles talks behind my back n I ask for his num to mess around with him I don't care what you think of me n I am how I am I was messing around in privates that don't matter if u see me on LAN I'm not like that so get off

Lol u just said u were here to argue n miracles talks behind my back n I ask for his num to mess around with him I don't care what you think of me n I am how I am I was messing around in privates that don't matter if u see me on LAN I'm not like that so get off

Yes, and it was a typo. I fixed it. Once again Good luck at orlando assassin, I'll be there.

N I support what I said n I'll say it again, whateve you talked crap of what you know nothing about I was say miracles is bad n he knows I say it I not dening I always say it I asked for his number to mess around with him so don't post anything you don't know about, if u find me anoying don't be my friend I could care less this goes for jear 2 I have only played with him that 1 time n he dosent know how me and miracles are alike.... SO WHATEVE I don't need luck to place what I place

N I support what I said n I'll say it again, whateve you talked crap of what you know nothing about I was say miracles is bad n he knows I say it I not dening I always say it I asked for his number to mess around with him so don't post anything you don't know about, if u find me anoying don't be my friend I could care less this goes for jear 2 I have only played with him that 1 time n he dosent know how me and miracles are alike.... SO WHATEVE I don't need luck to place what I place

Alright, not trying to argue, just defending myself.

You're right I don't know what you and Miracles are alike, but I do know that I've never heard him say things like that about you.

But that's all I can say at the moment, I guess we will have to wait and see how Jordan feels.

Sorry if I made you mad.

Sign in to follow this  

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name