Xylon Assassin Application

1. Name: Danny

2. Age (minimum 15): 15 in 2 months

3. XBL Gamertag: Xylon Assassin

4. MySpace profile name and URL:

5. AIM Screen Name:

6. MSN Messenger:

7. Skype Name:

8. Why you are interested in becoming a member? I want to be part of a community of gamers and that respect one another.

9. How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by who? I heard of vVv Gaming from my friend Scaaary (aka Griffin ks) we play all the time with each other!

10. How will you add value to vVv Gaming? I will add value to vVv because i always give my best, i bring high performance to all my plays, and give 110%

11. Have you been to an MLG event before? If so which one and did you play or spectate? No i haven't yet, i am planning to go to Dallas and Orlando this year.

12. You are applying because you want to be a professional gamer. As you are applying as a professional gamer, please list all your LAN achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won. None so far.

13. Any future games?Gears 3

14. How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? 40 to 60

15. Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? yes

16. What personal goals do you hope to achieve? I want to enhance my performance and play better with a team.

17. What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I play Football and just hang out with friends.

18. Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, who? and how do you know them? No i was referred by scaaary who was referred by konfliks and scaaary told me to apply.

Hi im vVv Konvict the Application Manager and I Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If there are any questions please dont hesitate to ask any of the vVv Staff members which are indicated mostly by the purple color in our shoutbox. Once again thank you for registering on our site and we hope to see more of you! Make sure to add as many vVv Members as possible, start gaming with them, and get to know the community

Also please post a profile picture and fill out your profile completely. Here at vVv we like to know our Community!

Along with that we would like you and prefer to have you subscribe to our youtube. Also become friends with us on Facebook and Myspace! This helps us a great deal and it will be in your favor when we review your application! You can find all info on our affiliates here! http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30300

Feel free to contact me on AIM or XBL or via email for questions or concerns.

AIM: vVv Konvict

Gamertag: vVv Konvict

Email: Konvict@vvv-gaming.com

Without any Lan events, Do you think this is the right place for your application? Or, Would it fit better in the Amateur section, till you get some LANS under your belt.

Feel free to add me if you want to play.

Without any Lan events, Do you think this is the right place for your application? Or, Would it fit better in the Amateur section, till you get some LANS under your belt.

Feel free to add me if you want to play.

I been to a lan for halo, came in 3rd won a black wireless contrller, and im way better in gears so i think it is the right place for me.

Hey just to let you and all the others know. If you don't have time to add value to vVv-Gaming as an applicant please read this and decide if you would like to add value this way or another! Much Appreciated

Link: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31340

Also we need to have you upload a picture

I checked your profile and I noticed you do not have your Personal Picture of yourself up along with some of your profile info.

This helps vVv get too know more about you and we like to get too know our community!

If you do not have this filled out within the next 24 hours your app will be closed.

Thank you,

vVv Konvict

vVv Staff

Any questions or concerns? Please don't hesitate to contact me at anytime....

Aim: vVv Konvict

XBL: vVv Konvict

Email: Konvict@vvv-gaming.com

yo ty, everyone for your encouragement, ill hit all you guys up, i play with scaaary already he's a beast and he's in my team for gb, and about the pic im getting it up now i had some problems with my computer and i am still on a vaction in North Carolina!

Hey i have a new team and were pretty beast post here for a scrim or to wish me luck wht ever or add me GT: Xylon assassin

Sign in to follow this  

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name