Sign in to follow this  
Guest MeganFox

Application

Guest MeganFox

Please answer the following question in your application (yes, you can cut and paste these):

Name: Bobby Johnson

Age (minimum 15): 18

XBL Gamertag: Standardized

MySpace profile name and URL:

AIM Screen Name: bobbyj1890

MSN Messenger:

Skype Name:

Why you are interested in becoming a member? To become a better all around player and become a part of an elite gaming organization

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by who? through playing with a few members. I was referred scaaary

How will you add value to vVv Gaming? i think i can bring to the table values that no one else can. i am a very good communicator and think that i can add aspects that no one else can

Have you been to an MLG event before? If so which one and did you play or spectate? No

You are applying because you want to be a professional gamer. As you are applying as a professional gamer, please list all your LAN achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won.

Any future games?

How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? 20

Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? Yes

What personal goals do you hope to achieve? To become the best possible gamer i can be, and to become a successful in business and go to college and receive a college

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? sports in general in particular golf and basketball

Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, who? and how do you know them? yes. vVv Ashes, vVv Silence, vVv Intent. playing competitively with them in gears of war 2

Guest MeganFox

forgot to answer on of these

Any future games? gow sequel cod modern warfare 2 and halo ODST

Hi im vVv Konvict the Application Manager and I Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If there are any questions please dont hesitate to ask any of the vVv Staff members which are indicated mostly by the purple color in our shoutbox. Once again thank you for registering on our site and we hope to see more of you! Make sure to add as many vVv Members as possible, start gaming with them, and get to know the community

Also please post a profile picture and fill out your profile completely. Here at vVv we like to know our Community!

Along with that we would like you and prefer to have you subscribe to our youtube. Also become friends with us on Facebook and Myspace! This helps us a great deal and it will be in your favor when we review your application! You can find all info on our affiliates here! http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30300

Feel free to contact me on AIM or XBL or via email for questions or concerns.

AIM: vVv Konvict

Gamertag: vVv Konvict

Email: Konvict@vvv-gaming.com

Guest MeganFox

thanks for the info and suggestions appreciate it.........

Guest MeganFox

no i don't believe so

i think that without lan experience i am at a disadvantage to the other applicants but however i believe that if i was given the opportunity to go to a LAN event with a solid group of guys we could make something out of nothing because i think i have all the qualities of what it takes to be a successful individual in gaming.

I originally intended on going to Columbus, but do to the economic hardship and the fact that my parents are getting a divorce presented an obstacle i could not overcome

First good comment from no water, that I've seen... :P

Good Luck

Edited by FooZee

Guest MeganFox

thanks foozee

for all out there foozee is a solid ass player, he's a great communicator and he can run strats properly

thanks clearwater

Guest MeganFox

i think that although i haven't been to LAN that i have all the qualities needed to be good at LAN. I am good with teamwork and am good at communicating which are two key aspects needed when you do LAN. ONe of the major reasons i have not attended a LAN event is because about two months ago i was very bad at this game and didn't know much about anything in Gears or MLG events. Within the last month i have improved a tremendous amount and am well educated about LAN and events i hope to attend the next major tournament near where i live which is the east coast. I would prefer not to be moved to the Amateur section because i feel that i am better than that, but of course if the vVv admins feel as though i should be moved then it is probably in my best interest to do so

Guest MeganFox
Welcome to the site, best of luck.

thanks exodus :) hope to scrim with you eventually

Guest MeganFox
Seems like a cool kid and hes a nice kid too good luck man

thanks bro gl to u too

Played with him in a scrim for a couple rounds earlier today, unfortunatly my internet dropped so I didn't get to see what kind of player he was, seemed like a cool dude but did talk a lot of shit to the opposing team, was mostly just playing around to get them angry.