vVv Doomhammer

Competing Positions: Finding a Team #2

Another amazing follow up to a previously awesome article. Im going to try and use this information to form a MW2 team with my brother and close friends. We've been gaming all together for years but never looked at our own abilities into depth.

To me knowing how to fit in the team or not is yes by seeing if your skill level is about the same. But also how you bond and how you work together to make the team stronger. example: you can't have 4 to a team and 3 be informed when to train and scrim and not the other guy it means you wont all work together.

Good article great for future reference.

Never really understood or used the full game strategy before, this article made me reflect on my game planning abilities, and how I could become a better teammate/strategist.

In this situation a warrior will assume the best action is to rush forward to finish off the enemy. A soldier will understand that the threat is removed for fifteen seconds, and will check to see if there

Guest vVv Eve

 When you look for a team , before you try a million teams you have to look at what you might need from you team to cover what you not so good at and then you can go search for the players that can fit the stuff you might need to be successful. Once you find your team then you need to start making a strategy. The strategy must be based on each players strengths and weaknesses. In gears for example , early in the game your team should play around trying to get the power wepon. If you see that they

everyone needs to reas this, its important for all members of a team to read and take this seriously. Great read.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name