Sign in to follow this  
JJ Dalla

Team apeX's Application

Please Disregard this post and read one below he tried to edit his original,but could not-Konvict

Edited by vVv Konvict

Hi guys, I'm here to submit an application Team apeX. We are an Australian 360 Call of Duty Search and Destroy based team that would like to become part of vVv for World at War as well as Modern Warfare 2 when it is released. I will go through a couple of things about us so...

First of all, the application thingo you guys asked for.

1. Name: Jonathan D'Alessandro

2. Age (minimum 15): 15. Average age for our team is 19

3. XBL Gamertag: JJ Dalla xx

4. MySpace profile name and URL: N/A

5. AIM Screen Name: N/A

6. MSN Messenger: jj_dalla@hotmail.com

7. Skype Name: N/A

8. Why you are interested in becoming a member?

Apex has been looking to become part of a multiplatform gaming community for 4 and a half months now and after seeing your thread on one of the gaming sites we participate in, we talked about it and thought this would be an opportunity that we have to grasp.

9. How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by who?

I heard about vVv near the end of '08 because you guys had a Gears team on CG. The thing that really grabbed my attention was this thread that Konvict made (http://www.cybergamer.com.au/forums/thread/15259/vVv-Gaming/)

10. How will you add value to vVv Gaming?

We believe that we will help expand vVv's value because you guys don't have an Australian Call of Duty team as well as the fact that you don't even have a 360 WaW team.

11. Have you been to an MLG event before? If so which one and did you play or spectate?

Shit all MLG stuff in Australia. Some of us watch vidoes of Final boss, instict etc.. on youtube.

12. Are you applying as a casual gamer, fan and community member? Have you ever been in attendance at any LAN events? If so, please post your placings.

We are applying as a team playing under the vVv name. We have yet to attend any LANs as there is an abundance of LANs in Australia but are ready to attend any that are announced. This includes flying interstate.

13. Any future games?

We recently created a Halo 3 team just for a bit of fun but on the competitive side, we are going to expand into Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 as well as GRID.

14. How many hours per week can you devote to gaming?

We play as much as possible. Most of us put in 6 or more hours a day into gaming while a very small fraction of us get little time in due to schooling or other commitments.

15. Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis?

Most of us get at least an hour a day on our PCs.

16. What personal goals do you hope to achieve?

Our CoD4 team is striving to win the current season of GotGames CoD4 CyberEvolution Season 3 whilst our CoDWW team is heading into the finals for CyberGamer Season 2 as well as a round robin tournament for 1500 AUD on GotGames.com.au

17. What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?

My hobbies include Soccer, Going out with mates, Anime and trolling :P

18. Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, who? and how do you know them?

I know of vVv Purity which was a NZ Gears of War team that included vVv Midnite, vVv Linnay, vVv Dangermouse, vVv The Joker and vVv Jambun. I've known about them since the end of 2008.

Secondly, here is a bit of background information for you:

apeX (Formerly known as Protocol) is one of the elite X360 teams that competes in many of the X360 ladders. We have been together since August 2008 and are constantly ripping up on the battlefield. Our World at War team has been reformed recently and reached first spot before receiving bad times and losing our position (10 - 14). Our CoD:MW team is currently on hiatus but will return for the release of Modern Warfare 2 but they said that they will return if there is some form of incentive to play again and sponsorship seems to be a grand example of an incentive. The World at War team is run by JJ Dalla and Pookstar while the Modern Warfare team is run by Pookebab, Ryano and Anchorman.

Achievements:

CoD4

- CGo-Intermediate COD4 Season 1 Winners

- Finished 1st in the round robin for GGCoD4 Season 2

- GGCEVOS2 Intermediate Finalists.

- CGo-Professional CoD4 Season 2 Semi Finalists

CoDWW

- CGo Season 1 Quater Finalists

Thirdly, I'd like to give you guys a couple of links to the two gaming leagues that we participate in.

www.cybergamer.com.au/xbox360

www.gotgames.com.au

And lastly I'd like to thank you all for the opportunity (Mainly Konvict)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send me a PM or add me to MSN

JJ Dalla

Team apeX

Yeah thanks guys for reading over our app. Im personally apart of the apX CoD:MW team and am looking forward to hearing from you.

Has anyone contacted you about your team? If not please email me this is very important. When you email me please leave a link in your email in this format. This is very important!

What game do you play:

What Country:

Is your team signed up on the forums:

Whats your LAN Experience:

Application Link:

My email is Konvict@vvv-gaming.com

Edited by vVv Konvict

Thanks for taking the time to read our application Konvict.

I know it's hard to differentiate between the (from what I can see) 50 to 60 clans who all want your attention, so take a look at the members in apX, and their history. CyberGamer.com.au and GotGames are good places if you like ^_^

You've got several site and ladder admins in the team, and some highly respected members of the Australian gaming community.

If I were you, I'd be looking for a casual team that could represent vVv without breaking up, causing trouble, or genuinely sucking. I think we fit the bill pretty well there.

About me: I'm 21, live in the ACT in Australia, and currently work for Deloitte after having finished by Bachelor of Commerce at university. It's probably just easier to link you to an interview I have: http://www.cybergamer.com.au/article/540/C...terview:-Ryano/

Has anyone contacted you about your team? If not please email me this is very important. When you email me please leave a link in your email in this format. This is very important!

What game do you play:

What Country:

Is your team signed up on the forums:

Whats your LAN Experience:

Application Link:

My email is Konvict@vvv-gaming.com

And done :)

So far you are the only person that has contacted me.

Thanks for the support =)

I understand that vVv's pretty much inundated with applications, but we as a clan need to see that we're being taken seriously.

Updates are appreciated - apologies, but we're not in the business of waiting around for scraps of news.

Updates are appreciated - apologies, but we're not in the business of waiting around for scraps of news.

I am =)

Been checking back 2-3 times per day since the initial post.

Hey guys, just thought I'd express my interest here. Personally, I am a captain of the World at War team, in which the team is doing very well currently sitting 3rd on the CGo ladder and are participating in the GG Invitational league.

As Ryano stated, we are a solid team that consists of not only great players but also great people, with JJ and Ryano being well respected in the 360 community for their maturity, leaderships skills and friendliness (just overall nice blokes).

I look forward to hearing from vVv Gaming soon =)

Regards,

Lucas

Yo guys, just a quick update, we are on top of our current ladder and are heading into WW finals for cybergamer.com.au as the top seed.

Any decisions on the managerial side of vVv?

Ok can all of you please contact our Teams/Console director vVv Perilous ask him to check out your app and such...

His aim: vVv Perilous

Email: Perilous@vvv-gaming.com

Great team here with great players. All well respected within the community. If any team deserves and oppurtunity it's these guys here. Would be good to see a vVv team on our ladders, would be a great advertisement for you guys.

THE DECEPTIC0NS - Most Wanted - Delta