OLiTuR11

Diablo 3 vs Diablo II

I played Diablo II a LOT.....too much hehe

Anyone have played Diablo 3?? I wanna know if there something new, new character and stuff like this.

No, because the game hasn't been released yet.

Yes there are new characters. Google the site just for Diablo 3 powered by Blizzard and they will take you through all the new characters (looks, moves, powers and abilities) and news about the upcoming game. I am personally so excited!

lol i though it was already in store...ive heard about diablo 3 more then a year ago thats why i assumed it was out :P

might be out in a year if were lucky.

ive seen my friend play Diablo II, i thought that game looked interesting but idk if it would be too much of a complicated game to go pick up on. Im not much of a PC gamer so im afraid id waste my money.

Holy shit.

Why does it have to be the same release date as Beatles Rock Band?

Oh, I'm sorry I should have mentioned this; it was later admitted to be a hoax. We don't know if that's the actual release date or not; it probably isn't.

D3 was playable, at least the small demo they showed in the videos. I believe it will be playable at blizzcon also this year.. still looks amazing, lost most of my teen years to diablo II LOD Hardcore mode ;) used to have some amazing stuff