Sign in to follow this  
aka MuT

MuTGuNS vVv Gaming app

Congratulations on being a vVv Gaming applicant for two months. For the next 30 days, we have decided to monitor your application a little closer. During these coming weeks, we will look to see if you are ready for an interview. Please be participating on our forums, adding value, and playing with members. We will be watching!

Congratulations on being a vVv Gaming applicant for two months. For the next 30 days, we have decided to monitor your application a little closer. During these coming weeks, we will look to see if you are ready for an interview. Please be participating on our forums, adding value, and playing with members. We will be watching!

thanks fear. unfortunately i have not been on the site or xbox as much because i have been in texas at my dad's house since july 12th and won't be home until the 15th of august. i have my xbox with me and my laptop but i have been busy spending time with my dad. i will do my best to be more active on the site while i am here and i hope that this doesnt interfere with my application or interview, whenever it may be.

Please show your support for vVv Gaming by putting one of our sponsors banners in your signatures. You can find them here. This would be greatly appreciated.

hey bro make room on ur friendslist ya dig? :) :)

thanks for the love everyone.im finally home from my dads in texas so i will be participating on the site and xbox A LOT more so i can live up to the potential as i said i would and show the staff that im ready for my interview

Guest MeganFox

this kid is one the of the most mature apps i have played with. too bad our dallas team fell through

dude we need to get you your interview so we can represent vVv in all seriousness

Don't think i ever commented on your app D: I'm surprised.. haha

Anyway good luck on your app, you seem to be well known around here :D

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,