vVv Awakening

Name:Nick

Age (minimum 15):17

Gamertags:vVv Ashes

MySpace profile name and URL:none

AIM Screen Name:vVv SiLent or countryblaze911

MSN Messenger:Halo2mc3DUB@hotmail.com

Skype Name:none

Why is your team interested in being a vVv Team?We are all vVv players, and want to be an official vVv team! We want to represent the best community out there when we are at LANs or just playing as a team on GB!

How did your team hear about vVv Gaming?We joined it ;)

Please list all your LAN and online achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won: Ashes place 33rd at meadows o9, also have one 2 local LANs and am officially my local gamestop's Gamer Of The Year

How many hours per week will your team devote to gaming (per person)? 20+

Does your team have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? yup

What are your teams personal goals? To conquer all! We work together well and are always willing to help ourselves and others so we can be playing our best!

Name:Branden

Age (minimum 15):17

Gamertags:vVv Silence

MySpace profile name and URL:myspace.com/branden080

AIM Screen Name:(idk)

MSN Messenger:(idk)

Skype Name:(idk)

Why is your team interested in being a vVv Team?We are all vVv players, and want to be an official vVv team! We want to represent the best community out there when we are at LANs or just playing as a team on GB!

How did your team hear about vVv Gaming? i joined too ;)

Please list all your LAN and online achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won: just locals, going to columbus

How many hours per week will your team devote to gaming (per person)?20+

Does your team have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis?yup

What are your teams personal goals?wut ashes said

Name:Jimmy

Age (minimum 15):15

Gamertags:vVv Intent

MySpace profile name and URL:none

AIM Screen Name:dirtbikecrazy42

MSN Messenger:none

How did your team hear about vVv Gaming?i joined as well ;)

Please list all your LAN and online achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won: going to columbus

Does your team have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis?yes

Name:Will

Age (minimum 15):23

Gamertags:vVv Prophet

MySpace profile name and URL:www.myspace.com/prophetofl33t

AIM Screen Name:vVv Prophet

MSN Messenger:none

How did your team hear about vVv Gaming?i joined ;)

Please list all your LAN and online achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won: going to columbus

Does your team have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis?yes

Edited by vVv Ashes

Kids deserve it....Intent is an all around solid player, Prophet has one of the best shotguns I've seen and is a great support player, Silence is a solid slayer, and I'm not too familiar with Ashes play style...

online coach of the year right here ;)

Good Luck

Kids deserve it....Intent is an all around solid player, Prophet has one of the best shotguns I've seen and is a great support player, Silence is a solid slayer, and I'm not too familiar with Ashes play style...

online coach of the year right here ;)

Good Luck

amp i used to be vVv SiLent u know how i play we played soooo many scrims together back in the day

What evidence do we have that Intent and Silence can travel? I think you really should firs talk to parent(s). Ashes's Mom or Prophet should speak to the other parents to be sure. Keep me posted.

What evidence do we have that Intent and Silence can travel? I think you really should firs talk to parent(s). Ashes's Mom or Prophet should speak to the other parents to be sure. Keep me posted.

As of now, my plane ticket and hotel have been purchased, prophet is set, Intent said we can talk to his mom anytime but he is definitely going and Silence's mom said as long as grades are good then he is set to go!

I have spoke to my mother, she said she would speak to you or ashes parents. She's willing to give proof that i will be able to attend Ohio.

At the moment a friend of mine is trying to find the cheapest flight for me because he works for American Airlines. I am not positive what our team is doing about our hotel. Maybe me and silence can room with each of our moms.

At the moment a friend of mine is trying to find the cheapest flight for me because he works for American Airlines. I am not positive what our team is doing about our hotel. Maybe me and silence can room with each of our moms.

Intent has talked to me, we will be rooming togther. My mom is setting the room up tonight.

This team is a great team I played a lot with ashes and hes a great overall player Silence I have played with very shortly but he seemed like a smart player and very skilled I dont know Intent or Prophet