Relapsce App.

Name: Kevin Landaverde

Age (minimum 15): 15

XBL Gamertag:

MySpace profile name and URL: www.MySpace.com/infamouskev

AIM Screen Name: KcRaZyKeV

MSN Messenger: Don't have one.

Skype Name: Don't have one.

Why you are interested in becoming a member? I'm interested because I enjoy competitive gaming and I like meeting new people.

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by who? I've heard of vVv from the past but it just randomly came up but vVv Konvict referred to me to this site.

How will you add value to vVv Gaming? By posting up forums every now and then to keep the website more active also by keeping gamers communicating and visiting this site.

Have you been to an MLG event before? If so which one and did you play or spectate? I was going to attempt to go to Meadowlands this year but my team leader was lying about our sponsorship and my clan members were working hard at practicing for strategies and communication.

You are applying because you want to be a professional gamer. As you are applying as a professional gamer, please list all your LAN achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won. I've been to two local LAN's in New Jersey but the only thing I accomplished from going to those LAN's were to have dedicated teammates. I always has pick-up teammates.

Any future games? For now I'm sticking to any Gears of War but there can be other possible games in the future I just don't know as of now.

How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? I play a great amount of time in gaming depending if my parents are always bothering me but I know my limits and know how to have a social life around my gaming time.

Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? Yes.

What personal goals do you hope to achieve? I want to achieve a good outcome at LAN tournaments and plan to achieve my game related career.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I talk and do things with my friends, I play basketball when I get the chance every now and then, and I like to draw sometimes when I'm bored.

Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, who? and how do you know them? I don't personally know them but I know vVv Konvict, he's not on my friends list but I play with him online sometimes because of his friend.

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. As a way to get to know you better please fill out your pic and bio on your profile. If there are any questions please dont hesitate to ask any of the vVv Staff members which are indicated mostly by the purple color in our shoutbox. Once again thank you for registering on our site and we hope to see more of you! Also add as many vVv members as you can, and play with them

Please refer to this thread and get your forum bio and profile picture filled out immediately. Thanks.

http://vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=22709

Any Questions Ask me on AIM or XBL or email me!

AIM: vVv Konvict

Gamertag: vVv Konvict

Email: Konvict@vvv-gaming.com

Name: Kevin Landaverde

Age (minimum 15): 15

XBL Gamertag: Relapsce

MySpace profile name and URL: www.MySpace.com/infamouskev

AIM Screen Name: KcRaZyKeV

MSN Messenger: Don't have one.

Skype Name: Don't have one.

Why you are interested in becoming a member? I'm interested because I enjoy competitive gaming and I like meeting new people.

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by who? I've heard of vVv from the past but it just randomly came up but vVv Konvict referred to me to this site.

How will you add value to vVv Gaming? By posting up forums every now and then to keep the website more active also by keeping gamers communicating and visiting this site.

Have you been to an MLG event before? If so which one and did you play or spectate? I was going to attempt to go to Meadowlands this year but my team leader was lying about our sponsorship and my clan members were working hard at practicing for strategies and communication.

You are applying because you want to be a professional gamer. As you are applying as a professional gamer, please list all your LAN achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won. I've been to two local LAN's in New Jersey but the only thing I accomplished from going to those LAN's were to have dedicated teammates. I always has pick-up teammates.

Any future games? For now I'm sticking to any Gears of War but there can be other possible games in the future I just don't know as of now.

How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? I play a great amount of time in gaming depending if my parents are always bothering me but I know my limits and know how to have a social life around my gaming time.

Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? Yes.

What personal goals do you hope to achieve? I want to achieve a good outcome at LAN tournaments and plan to achieve my game related career.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I talk and do things with my friends, I play basketball when I get the chance every now and then, and I like to draw sometimes when I'm bored.

Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, who? and how do you know them? I don't personally know them but I know vVv Konvict, he's not on my friends list but I play with him online sometimes because of his friend.

Wow nice post kev.... I hope you get in.

This dude is funny, a good friend, always has your back. These facts are true.

You should accept this App

P.S.

Remember those times sitting on my steps and the crazy things we used to do

- Your close friend BillyBobBooy XP

I notice you haven't posted a profile picture. You have 24 hours to completely fill out your profile, including picture, or this application will be closed without warning.

It appears your myspace page is private. Have you added vVv Gaming to your myspace?

Because you have so little experience with lans shouldn't this application be moved to amateur gamer?

I have put a personal picture and updated most of my profile information and now I have added vVv-Gaming on MySpace.com.