Sign in to follow this  
Alacrityemail

Flipsta's Re-app

Stitches stay out of this thread. You've said everything you have to say and clearly have a personal problem with him.Talk to him on aim or XBL if you have a problem with him. You are not an admin and cannot just personally attack him. Good luck Flips.

dont worry hes a little skinny nerd that makes hobbies out of tryin to make people beat the hell out of him. its not that he has anything personal, he just needs somethin to do. look at his friends list, nobody likes him for so many reasons. this isnt the only app hes nerding on. good luck flips.

Sorry about this flips but recently you just ticked me off, you wanted me to be on your pcl team and now you never get on I wasted 10 credits and thanks to the roster lock I can't get my credits back. You're a cool guy and everything but that was really shady.

Can you give a little more detail about how you'll add value to the vVv Community?

can you talk a little more about the local lans you've been to? Because you haven't competed in any major events, shouldn't this application be for an amateur gamer?

Can you explain a bit more about what it means to be a great person for the community?

Why only hoping to attend columbus? what kind of obstacles would prevent you from attending?

What do you feel you've done to earn a second chance in vVv?

i hate d blockk but i just wanted to say that me and u used to be clos and then u did a lot of shaddy things and lied a lot...im not hear to flame anyones app or verbal anyone i dont do that....just letting people know

i know ive done mistaked before, and i know im ready to be in vVv Again, i will represent vVv holding the 3v's in front of my name, i know that lots of people dislike me, and i hope that sometime i can prove to them that im not such a shaddy and bad guy. im still interested in joining vVv

Well when you asked me to be on your pcl team which i had no problem with you wasted my time and money. Imo you need to prove to the community you can travel to events and not just be saying you can. Good luck.

I can see where Fear is coming from. If you say your going to an event and then say you can'y go a week or two before then it does seem like you weren't planning on attending in the first place. IMO you should attend the next MLG to prove you will go. This may earn you some trust back with the vVv guys who currently don't trust you.

Anyways... Best of luck with your re-app.

I hope you can be recruited again.

Add me if you want.... vVv Bruzah, you can come play on some of our UK connections lol.

I don't think that he should be allowed back in vVv gaming because of the reason he "couldn't attend" Meadowlands. He said that his parents and gf and whatever didn't like the person he was becoming and you were going to quit. Umm...you changed and changed back again? WTF?

I think if you let him back in, make him a casual gamer or whatever until you see him at columbus. Just my opinion.

I don't think that he should be allowed back in vVv gaming because of the reason he "couldn't attend" Meadowlands. He said that his parents and gf and whatever didn't like the person he was becoming and you were going to quit. Umm...you changed and changed back again? WTF?

I think if you let him back in, make him a casual gamer or whatever until you see him at columbus. Just my opinion.

gl wit ur app flipsta

Also flipsta I was talking to jerry on aim about this subject and we would like to know how would you be able to attend to travel the remainder of the MLG events for the season and how you can prove you can travel, thanks.

Edited by vVv Feartrocity

im going to dallas for sure, i do live in S.a .. Ohio, ive told you that i am not sure of.. but Dallas im 100% Sure because i have my sister staying their and also a couple of friends over their , im starting a DALLAS team, not an ohio team as of now, it is me , Scepz , and we need 2 .. we both live in texas and going for sure, i do not know how i can prove to you that im gonna make it, but i guess i can be a casual gamer, untill i see you guys in dallas.. And fritzley , apperently you didn't know the whole story...

Mark Mark Mark. I'm torn papii. I love you cause we go wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back. We have had our differences but I have no reason to hate you so please understand this is how i see things from a completely neutral standpoint (I also probably dont know the whole story but bare with me)

You started Alacrity, and then ended up not being able to make it to Meadows because of your mom having surgery and you trying to get life straight. Fine. But your notice was REALLY late bro so idk there.

If I recall correctly, when the team was supposed to be stitches, arterial, you and i, and then we split up. The you said you couldnt go to meadowlands anyways. Might have been out of anger or whtevr idk but shady.

The whole thing with Fear, dick-move. If it were me, id slap da shit out u and get my 10 bux back but its not me ;) Lol but thats not my problem, thats between u and fear.

On the good side your a solid player and you constantly post on the forums but you application lacked detail. You think you should be given a seccond chance, but why? What have you done to earn it besides keep the 3 v's in your name when u clearly werent in vVv anymore and u re-applied and posted on a few forums? How can we trust u to not screw your next team over. When you pull stunts like that, you represent Vision, Valor, Victory. Not only are you saying that you are unreliable, you are giving the impression that vVv is unreliable because that is who you represent when you "proudly" wear those 3 v's.

That is my view on things take it or leave it idc. I wish you the best of luck with your application because u have dont nothing to screw me over personally and i have nothing against you.

Guest vVv Nero

Its harder to get from San Antonio to Dallas than you'd think. Keep that in mind and don't make any guarantees.

im going to dallas for sure, i do live in S.a .. Ohio, ive told you that i am not sure of.. but Dallas im 100% Sure because i have my sister staying their and also a couple of friends over their , im starting a DALLAS team, not an ohio team as of now, it is me , Scepz , and we need 2 .. we both live in texas and going for sure, i do not know how i can prove to you that im gonna make it, but i guess i can be a casual gamer, untill i see you guys in dallas.. And fritzley , apperently you didn't know the whole story...

Imo jerry should talk to your sister that can prove that you can go to dallas.

Its harder to get from San Antonio to Dallas than you'd think. Keep that in mind and don't make any guarantees.

my parents are always going to dallas.. and fear is right, my sister should talk to jerry,

Guest vVv Nero
my parents are always going to dallas.. and fear is right, my sister should talk to jerry,

Makes no difference. My mom goes to London/Zurick/Frankfurt every week, but that doesn't mean I can just hop on a plane to one of those places tomorrow.

ELECTRiCK and CruCiFiX are two former vVv members, who--despite living relatively close to Dallas--didn't go to Dallas '07 or '08. And realize that no matter how close an event is, there are certain monetary issues that will still exist.

Makes no difference. My mom goes to London/Zurick/Frankfurt every week, but that doesn't mean I can just hop on a plane to one of those places tomorrow.

ELECTRiCK and CruCiFiX are two former vVv members, who--despite living relatively close to Dallas--didn't go to Dallas '07 or '08. And realize that no matter how close an event is, there are certain monetary issues that will still exist.

ok

You should listen to nero i live near meadowlands like a state away and i didn't go because i needed to focus on college stuff on that weekend.

CarboN you are a tool and now banned have a nice life. Flipsta I do not believe for 5 minutes you can travel, I am glad you can go to Dallas since you live in San Antonio, but that is ONE event and it is in your state so that doesn't impress me. Until you can go to ALL events imo you should just be a Amateur Gamer and be a member of the community.