Guest vVv Nero
I hope you're joking, if you actually watched the event you would have known that What i said about my team was completely real... I placed t12 and performed t2.

Even if you're gay, Don't talk about fashion unless you have a full head of hair.

People lose their hair; its not really something you can control.

Guest vVv Nero
I have baby fine hair, it is not receding. . . there is a difference and it is related to a medical condition.

I was just saying in general. I have fine hair too. <_<

Guest Rain
you are afucking moron r u sure u cant go to colombus cause ur shit why would u come on the forums talkin crap..KYS

Chill tough guy.

Seemed to be an interesting event also on the GoW2 side. Great writeup!

I would like to have a chance someday to come to an event. It would be awesome to see all the vVv peeps =)

Edited by NoShield

don't mind empire he sometimes says things he does not mean. Prosu nice seeing you finally

Nice meeting you also, hopefully at Cbus I can get time to hang with the crew :] and Empire and I already talked about it, he was just bummed he didnt get to meet me <3

Alright alright!!!

The almighty prophet has finally come off his throne to talk to the peasants =)

Congrats to Destiny and to Fritzley... and who can forget Alacrity.

All I can say is that it sucked I couldnt go to meadows to hang with you guys and woo woo it up, but I guess ill just have to make up for it at Columbus.

Jerry when we coming back out so i can teach storm how to play the game(Much love storm) =)

nice niceee. i was able to watch vVv Destiny play at meadowlands, although they placed 7th which is still a very good spot they played very well and seemed very focused, keep it up! hope to see ya at colombus (:

This is why I want to be a part of vVv Gaming, because the creator is someone intelligent who does not hold back on something eveR! lol I wish I could've gone but I guess all local events for me from now on

This is why I want to be a part of vVv Gaming, because the creator is someone intelligent who does not hold back on something eveR! lol I wish I could've gone but I guess all local events for me from now on

Thanks!

ehm wow im speechless. never read anything like this before .. awesome .. this is what we wanna be a part of... awesome jerry keep it up

oh dident see that someone said kinda the same thing .. ill take it back but still mean it .. i dont wanna be a dude that copy paste other ppls words kinda ..:P