Guest vVv The Answer

Naa Jerry You Da Man! Yea I feel guilty because you made me take Jordan's shirt! I love it though, it's in a case on my wall!

Hopefully I can get to Columbus and spend more time with everyone! I had a blast!

Guest PuhRhyme Tyme
Well. . . I watched Primetime coach and. . . well. . . lol. . . I'm not sure they could have done worse.

Our sub-par placing had nothing to do with me or my coaching style. I'm not sure if that was your intent or not. They went into the event basically plotting to fight each other, Procision wanted Carson off the team from day one, and had at least 6 e-mails into Anakin trying to get me, sabo, and many others on the team to kick off carson but keep seed.

If anything, I taught carson many things he did not know before on the LAN environment, such as not complaining about a death and helping ghost cam immediately, not diving forward through an ink into 3 people focusing on him, and how he can't do half the shit he can online in an environment like that.

Procision played way below what he told me he was capable of, and Nickz had 1st event jitters in him which took him a solid 3 matches to get out of his system. I saw a huge improvement with those 2 guys from game 1 to sunday, I even took time out of meeting people to show them at a warmup station specific things they were doing wrong.

Crank, he doesn't need to know anymore than he already does, it was all about performance on his part. Procision was just one arrogant fuck, who never made a mistake (in his opinion) and if you tried to make him do something different than he wanted to do, he wouldn't rally around it, just go into his emo mode that he's well known for.

I did all I could to get this team the t8 finish they very possibly could have gotten, but arrogance, inexperience, and just overall dissatisfactione with each other killed our chances against ReT and zYn.

And in this case, I don't think I'm one to blame. Trust me, it could have been alot worse, if I hadn't gotten them rallied up by getting inside vXc's minds, we would have lost that match, considering we dropped one map on our host.

Were Crack and the other kid not doing well or something? Oh well.

Crank doesn't need a coach like primetime (no offense to prime), and besides that Carsonz and Procision were PMS'ing each other all weekend.

Guest PuhRhyme Tyme
Crank doesn't need a coach like primetime (no offense to prime), and besides that Carsonz and Procision were PMS'ing each other all weekend.

None taken, I wasn't trying to coach crank just communicate with him, crank and carson wanted me to be there so I could focus on the other players, mainly nickz and carson who he felt might have trouble off the bat.

Good read, congrats to Alacrity i honestly did not think you would make it that far. But it was good seeing all of you.. Hope to see you all again at colombus :)

Ripping up shocka? Maybe walking out b4 consolation wasn't ideal, but its consolation, as in you're playing to see who gets the "better," mediocre placing. It's honestly not that big of a deal, unless its for 5th or 6th. He had no idea how he was going to get home, and I guess he saw an opportunity and took it. It was a dick move but chill out. Embrace the suck? lolololololol No fucking comment at all...

Edited by Bullet

None taken, I wasn't trying to coach crank just communicate with him, crank and carson wanted me to be there so I could focus on the other players, mainly nickz and carson who he felt might have trouble off the bat.

Werd. I think you guys could have done much better if you had anyone besides Procision. Tbh, I can probably understand Crank not playing well simply because he didn't have the motivation to. The only thing Procision was consistent with was emoing out constantly. Carsonz did pretty well, and Nickz was okay. They just need more experience and maturity as players and people.

Our sub-par placing had nothing to do with me or my coaching style. I'm not sure if that was your intent or not. They went into the event basically plotting to fight each other, Procision wanted Carson off the team from day one, and had at least 6 e-mails into Anakin trying to get me, sabo, and many others on the team to kick off carson but keep seed.

If anything, I taught carson many things he did not know before on the LAN environment, such as not complaining about a death and helping ghost cam immediately, not diving forward through an ink into 3 people focusing on him, and how he can't do half the shit he can online in an environment like that.

Procision played way below what he told me he was capable of, and Nickz had 1st event jitters in him which took him a solid 3 matches to get out of his system. I saw a huge improvement with those 2 guys from game 1 to sunday, I even took time out of meeting people to show them at a warmup station specific things they were doing wrong.

Crank, he doesn't need to know anymore than he already does, it was all about performance on his part. Procision was just one arrogant fuck, who never made a mistake (in his opinion) and if you tried to make him do something different than he wanted to do, he wouldn't rally around it, just go into his emo mode that he's well known for.

I did all I could to get this team the t8 finish they very possibly could have gotten, but arrogance, inexperience, and just overall dissatisfactione with each other killed our chances against ReT and zYn.

And in this case, I don't think I'm one to blame. Trust me, it could have been alot worse, if I hadn't gotten them rallied up by getting inside vXc's minds, we would have lost that match, considering we dropped one map on our host.

I wasn't blaming you, I did not find you very effective during the LAN. Trust me, the team was doomed before they ever walked in.

Ripping up shocka? Maybe walking out b4 consolation wasn't ideal, but its consolation, as in you're playing to see who gets the "better," mediocre placing. It's honestly not that big of a deal, unless its for 5th or 6th. He had no idea how he was going to get home, and I guess he saw an opportunity and took it. It was a dick move but chill out. Embrace the suck? lolololololol No fucking comment at all...

I call it the way i see it. Honestly, you were much worse than him, but I was not impressed by you or shocka. Again, other matches, you guys may have done well.

I was wearing my vVv shirt, I wouldn't ask for one if I wasn't going to wear it. I took it off because it was making me sweat like crazy. I had two shirts on, the MLG shirt was under that one. Sorry for the misunderstanding but I thought I mentioned that.

What about the finals?

Ask anyone on my team i do not suck. Ask anyone on destiny i do not suck. Im not going to columbus because i dont care enough to travel across the country for this terrible game, but if i was i could have so many different team offers not because of seed but because im a good player. Just consider yourself lucky that drix didnt show up otherwise the match wouldnt have been 3-2. I love how immature a grown man can be talking shit about kids you are the epitome of failure at life. Lord Jerith grow up and stop trying to talk shit to teenagers becuase you try and sound smart but really just sound like a complete moron. Destiny is a mad cool bunch of guys but you on the other hand are a complete loser. Dont mean to come on here and talk shit just when a stupid human like you talks shit when you know nothing about me is a little ridiculous. Still got mad love for aj rob req and enmity. Dont take offense to it just needed to be said

Edited by Sh0cKa

Guest PuhRhyme Tyme
I wasn't blaming you, I did not find you very effective during the LAN. Trust me, the team was doomed before they ever walked in.

All is fair, I misinterpreted and thought you were taking a personal shot at me. Honestly I felt I did what was necessary it was my first time as a coach, and I may have stressed things I didn't need to, and vice versa,

What about the finals?

I put the shirt and my coat back on to go back outside and such after the match, and then I took my coat and the shirt off again. I know I could have gone to the restroom or something to take off the MLG shirt and put on the vVv shirt, I was wrong there. I also don't understand why you say MbN is the best team on the circuit, can you explain more please? Your opinion is your opinion but I'm just curious.

Ask anyone on my team i do not suck. Ask anyone on destiny i do not suck. Im not going to columbus because i dont care enough to travel across the country for this terrible game, but if i was i could have so many different team offers not because of seed but because im a good player. Just consider yourself lucky that drix didnt show up otherwise the match wouldnt have been 3-2. I love how immature a grown man can be talking shit about kids you are the epitome of failure at life. Lord Jerith grow up and stop trying to talk shit to teenagers becuase you try and sound smart but really just sound like a complete moron. Destiny is a mad cool bunch of guys but you on the other hand are a complete loser. Dont mean to come on here and talk shit just when a stupid human like you talks shit when you know nothing about me is a little ridiculous. Still got mad love for aj rob req and enmity. Dont take offense to it just needed to be said

How am I talking shit? I said to "embrace your suck" not "you suck." I called it the way I saw it. And epitome of "failure at life." Now, now. . . does this mean I won't get a Christmas card from you? ;-)

And why would you care what someone who is soo stupid and lowly has to say anyway ;-)

I put the shirt and my coat back on to go back outside and such after the match, and then I took my coat and the shirt off again. I know I could have gone to the restroom or something to take off the MLG shirt and put on the vVv shirt, I was wrong there. I also don't understand why you say MbN is the best team on the circuit, can you explain more please? Your opinion is your opinion but I'm just curious.

I just think they have more depth. I could be wrong, this takes nothing way from your win. Congrats!

I just think they have more depth. I could be wrong, this takes nothing way from your win. Congrats!

Thanks and I'm truly sorry about the shirt thing. I should have worn it no matter what, I was just way to focused on what was going on and didn't think about the people that helped me make it to where I am.

Thanks and I'm truly sorry about the shirt thing. I should have worn it no matter what, I was just way to focused on what was going on and didn't think about the people that helped me make it to where I am.

Apology accepted! Focus on Columbus next! And enjoy that $$$$$!