iBRoKeN x app

1. Name:danny

2. Age (minimum 15):16

3. XBL Gamertag:iBRoKeN x

4. MySpace profile name and URL:myspace.com/_danownsall

5. AIM Screen Name:D4NNY D1SAST3R

6. MSN Messenger:

7. Skype Name:

8. Why you are interested in becoming a member?the talented players n the future that lies ahead

9. How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by who?through friends yes by vVv Stitches

10. How will you add value to vVv Gaming?active player n there when people need me

11. Have you been to an MLG event before? If so which one and did you play or spectate?no i did not attend

12. You are applying because you want to be a professional gamer. As you are applying as a professional gamer, please list all your LAN achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won.none

13. Any future games?gears2

14. How many hours per week can you devote to gaming?: 50

15. Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis?: yes

16. What personal goals do you hope to achieve?: to make it pro and be a good player.

17. What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?: basketball, hanging out with friends

18. Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, who? and how do you know them?: vVv Stitches and i met him through friends

Edited by vVv Konvict
Made error in it I corrected it....

Hello, Im vVv Konvict the Application Assistant Manager and I have some questions....

At Meadowlands did you you introduce yourself to any of our members? If not why?

How would you add value to vVv-Gaming?

Also you application is rather short and skimp is it possible you can add more onto it?

Also is there a reason why you are not acitve on the site?

Thank You,

vVv Konvict

Edited by vVv Konvict

Yo GL hope you get in. But be more active you got 3 posts man :P. Only takes like 2 days for 50 ;) Shoot if i can do it you can to.

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. As a way to get to know you better please fill out your pic and bio on your profile. If there are any questions please dont hesitate to ask any of the vVv Staff members which are indicated mostly by the purple color in our shoutbox. Once again thank you for registering on our site and we hope to see more of you! Also add as many vVv members as you can, and play with them

If you haven't done so already.

Please refer to this thread and get your forum bio and profile picture filled out immediately. Thanks.

http://vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=22709

Any Questions Ask me on AIM or XBL or email me!

AIM: vVv Konvict

Gamertag: vVv Konvict

Email: Konvict@vvv-gaming.com

P.S In the coming days I will be posting on yours and everyone elses application asking a couple questions. just a heads up!

Your myspace profile doesn't appear to be active. Any particular reason for that?

What is it that you see as "the future that lies ahead?"

Can you describe in greater detail what value you will bring to vVv Gaming?

Because of the lack of lan experience shouldn't this applicatin be moved to amateur gamer?

Any personal or professional goals outside of gaming?

Your myspace profile doesn't appear to be active. Any particular reason for that?

im not sure but ill look into it.

What is it that you see as "the future that lies ahead?"

in the future i hope to see me as a well skilled vVv member

Can you describe in greater detail what value you will bring to vVv Gaming?

im a very good all around player. im descent at most games but gears in my all time best. so i think i will be able to help make vVv better in whtever ways i can help. the community is very friendly and enjoyable and i will keep that going.

Because of the lack of lan experience shouldn't this applicatin be moved to amateur gamer?

yes i probably should. i will do that thanks for the tip

Any personal or professional goals outside of gaming?

Please fill out your profile completely as possible,including a personal biography,about me,location etc.

This will help vVv-Gaming get too know you better!

Thank you,

vVv Konvict

vVv Staff

Any questions or concerns? Please don't hesitate to contact me at anytime....

Aim: vVv Konvict

XBL: vVv Konvict

Email: Konvict@vvv-gaming.com

Edited by vVv Konvict

im teaming with this kid right now.

hes a skilled player and hes really fun to play with

Good luck man,

=]