Guest vVv The Answer

MLG Announces MLG Columbus

wow i never heard of MLG at columbus...i meen HOUSTON, ATLANTA, NY, n ST. LOUIS...but is this new!?!? I dont' remember every location MLG has a convention center up, but i haven't heard of dat one. Good pick though, hopefully theres one in PA..i know meadowlands n NY bout it :P

Guest vVv The Answer
188 mi – about 3 hours 13 mins.....You know ill be there, an easy travel. Also I like the fact that they are picking out some new locations. MLG Pittsburgh...

Sounds great Fritzley! Also Mrs.V, Jerry is very happy about Columbus, he said it is a great place.

Guest vVv The Answer
The closest event to me, and I CAN'T GO. I graduate that weekend. What a bitch.

Thanks for letting us know in advance.

Don't take this the wrong way, but do you have to go?

Thanks for letting us know in advance.

Don't take this the wrong way, but do you have to go?

I thought letting vVv know in advance would be a good thing, but apparently it's not good for our team. Yes I have to go but on my school calendar it says it's 6/5 but another link says 6/3, so it's not 100% that I can't attend. Even if I go to my graduation it is only 3 hours so if this wierd MLG schedule is figured out I might be able to either make it late Friday or definitely Saturday morning. Nothing is for sure right now.

So many places better than Pittsburgh.

Oh, I was just saying that cause I live there lol, maybe Philly or somewhere in PA? But honestly Pittsburgh would be a great place, a very nice convention center that could easily be turned into a MLG event, with alot of surrounding hotels.

I can't wait to Hang with Clarity and Prosu! <3

I CANT FUCKING WAIT!!!!!!!! I finally get to meet youuuuu! <3333

A LOT of people are graduating on those dates, I don't know why they had to do it then.

Learn from the best. . . Enmity is skipping his his school graduation to attend this event. Get the diploma, skip the ceremony. Once again, Enmity leads the way. And this is why he was POTY for 2008. And with this kind of commitment, expect him to go far in 2009.