Champion Name: Entropy
Champion Title: The Celestial Justiciar
- Health: 8
- Attack: 4
- Spells: 5
- Difficulty: 3
- Champion Tags: Tank, Initiator, Support
- Passive: Equilibrium - Whenever Entropy takes more then 10% of his current health from a single ability or attack, he gains +10 Armor and Magic Resist for 3 seconds. This does not effect damage from Structures.
- Q Skill: Judgement - Entropy charges an enemy from a short distance and swings his flail, stunning the main target and slowing surrounding enemies. If entropy targets an ally, the ally is instead healed for a portion of their missing health and Judgement gets an additional cooldown.
- W Skill - Rewind Barrier: Entropy gains a shield based off of the damage he has taken within the last 4 seconds. When the shield expires, Entropy is healed for the remainder of the shield. Surrounding allies are healed for 25% of this amount.
- E Skill: PASSIVE - Celestial Drainer: Entropy's flail becomes empowered, stealing 1 armor and magic resist from any enemy hero he deals damage to through any source. This can only stack up to 5/10/15/20/25 bonus armor or magic resist.
- R Skill: Final Verdict - Entropy passes a final verdict on a target; if the target is an enemy the enemy is stunned and releases a cone of pure energy behind them, stunning all enemies for a shorter duration. If the target is an ally, Entropy dashes towards and shields them for 4 seconds, taking all damage and crowd control the targeted ally takes during this time. If Entropy dies during this duration, the ally is stunned for a short duration.
Recommended Items: (What items should this champ take?)
1. Merc Treads
2. Sunfire Cape
3. Ravenous Hydra
4. Randuin's Omen
5. Banshee's Veil
6. Black Cleaver
- Tips For:
Synergize your items with your E to cause multiple cases of armor shred!
If you are supporting in lane with Entropy, use your Q wisely! Engaging on an enemy from range might seem helpful, but you then lack an escape!
- Tips Against: (Give us some tips on how to counter this champion.)
Entropy does not do a lot of damage on his own; catch him alone with items like Black Cleaver and Blade of the Ruined King!
Be careful of grouping close together against Entropy; the Final Verdict + Judgement can do a lot of AoE damage and crowd control!
Story/lore: Entropy has been around since the before the beginning of human time. The eternal uncertainty and celestial karmic being, he thrives on being able to cause chaos wherever he can. With that being said, allies of him have nothing to fear, as his loyalty goes beyond his true nature.
Entropy and Order have been the two counteracting factors within the universe, and their many clashes will attest to this fact. As is the nature of the counterbalances, these conflicts ended neutrally in the end, with only a small swing in the universe for either Order or Entropy. With the evolution of the humans, and humanoid species, came inventions. Some of these inventions were helpful, productive, and became part of every day lives. Others were innovative, but deadly and cruel. The worst among these was The Gytratian.
The Gytratian was a weapon, that could cause an enemy to age in reverse, causing them to eventually go back to an infant, alone and helpless, and then eventually die when they re-enter embryonic stage.
Order was a being locked in the belief that he himself, and everything he stood for, was the only way to help the universe and, as such, would stop at nothing to eliminate Entropy. He purchased The Gytratian from the humans, believe he could modify it to use against Entropy. During the next clash of the celestial beings, Order was able to hit Entropy with the modified Gytratian, causing him to rapidly age backwards. However, due to the celestial and eternal nature of Entropy, he stopped aging backwards just before the prime of his life but was turned human. He is now unable to age backwards, or forwards, being stuck forever in the limbo of aging stasis.
Upon learning the chronic case of his condition he turned to the one place he thought would be able to give him answers: the League of Legends. He now fights to learn and regain what he was, in the hope to again be able to bring balance to the world.
"The only certainty is that Entropy will live forever" - Entropy, Celestial Justiciar
Description of Champion: Male Humanoid - faint purplish glow coming from the skin. Looks like he is mid 20's. 1 handed flail in the right hand, a shield that is completely black in the left, with no hard edges: it simply fades off.