1. Name: Joel Monreal
2. Age (minimum 15): 17
3. XBL Gamertag: ReGuLaTe x
4. MySpace profile name and URL:
5. AIM Screen Name: GBpLaTinuM11
6. MSN Messenger: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Skype Name: hunter5361
8. Why you are interested in becoming a member? Well I aint gonna lie we need a sponsor that can pay for whatever they can pay.
9. How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by who? Well I known vvv for awhile now and i heard about it through gb.
10. How will you add value to vVv Gaming? Well we have attended MLG events so far meadows was a joke i just came back and teamed up with a pick up team got top 48th and went with a actual team at columbus and got 26th but we dropped someone because we feel he was the person who made us not get top 16.
11. Have you been to an MLG event before? If so which one and did you play or spectate? Yea I have been to MLG Orlando, MLG Meadows, and MLG Columbus, and I played in all 3 of them
12. You are applying because you want to be a professional gamer. As you are applying as a professional gamer, please list all your LAN achievements here, and indicate the prizes you have won. Well we I have went to MLG Meadows and got top 48, MLG Orlando got 21st, MLG Columbus got 26th, and went to this gg circuit tourney and got 4th.
13. Any future games? Gears of war
14. How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? Everyday about 6hrs maybe more
15. Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? Yes
16. What personal goals do you hope to achieve? Well come to dallas with sponsor or no sponsor we will be top 16
17. What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Soccer, Basketball, and chillen with my boys.
18. Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, who? and how do you know them? I know Robz known him since gow 1 and socom.
But I hope you guys get us in i just got to let you know most of my team doesn't really get on computers that much im the only one but if so ill let them know but they would probably sign up and i read your policy of how you go to be active on the forums. If not I understand.