All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Hey everyone, I was thinking of making a vVv POP squad basically just like clash royale but gears style since the game released last night, figured it’d be fun since it’s even got co-op horde. Let me know if you’re down to join! Thanks
  3. You can play reruns but only if the channel is affiliated or partnered. And unfortunately right now, vVv is not either of those. It can be at least, just isnt at the moment
  4. R99 or R301 with a Longbow. Preferably R301, just too good not to pick up.
  5. CoD is my game my dude! I've been crowned one of the best AR's in Houston at locals! Hope to be able to rock the V's soon! Always been a dream to join the team!
  6. Name: Cody "shamrock" allen Age: 28 Location: Modesto, California Steam profile link: Battle.Net Tag: What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Apex Legends. It is the only game I find entertaining at this point until MW What are some other games that you currently play? OW, Blackops 4, WoW How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I joined vVv in 2008 when I played Call of Duty competitively . Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? Exodus, Jerry, Skeensy, and the list goes on. Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? Looking to play MW competitively again. What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Hiking, traveling, shooting, fishing, and drinking with good friends. How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I bring nothing but raw talent and experience to to vVv. I have been around for a long time in the gaming industry and want to further implement my talents to the org. Do you attend LAN Events? Yes, last event was UMG Orlando 2015
  7. Yesterday
  8. Welcome dude! Glad to see more CoD players here cause we need it!
  9. Thank you so much! Hope to become a Member!
  10. Welcome! Excited to see more CoD players coming in, let me know if you need anything!
  11. Welcome, glad you applied! If you need anything let me or any staff know. Feel free to add me on XBL vVv Exodus
  12. Application Questions: Name: Ryan "NoFeaR" Myers Age: 25 Location: Houston, Tx Steam profile link: N/A Battle.Net Tag: N/A What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Black ops 4. For league play and online tournaments What are some other games that you currently play? WW2, Black Ops 2, MW2, CoD Remastered How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Been a fan since MLG Dallas 2013. Referred by vVv NerdPrblms Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? vVv Nerdprblms. Met on Twitter Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? Love what the organization stands for, and the energy that it brings What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Working on trucks and cars, motocross, freestyle motox, bmx, concerts How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? To bring high energy and great competitive value across the organization Do you attend LAN Events? Yes I do. At least 2 a year.
  13. Last week
  14. My names Ryan aka NoFeaR. 25 years old, gaming and competitive CoD is my passion. Looking to join vVv as a long time fan I've always loved what the team stood for and would love to be apart of the family. It would be an honor. Been watching the team since 2013 at my first event. Cant wait to see what's in store for the future. Twitter is @GrimFateOG best way to contact me about anything. Thank you.
  15. Competitive CoD player, looking to join. Been a fan of vVv since 2013! Would love to join, and play/talk with other members
  16. Good luck with that social media promotion. I recommend mainly Instagram and Twitter as they're the best means for low cost advertising from my experience. Instagram is my main tool for promotional campaigns, to be honest. It's also important to use services for gaining followers. Zen is a good one: https://zen-promo.com/free_instagram_followers
  17. vVv Infms805

Hello?

🤔🤔 trying to remember him. Welcome
  18. MW 2v2 Alpha game play will be available to all PS4 this weekend only Aug 23-25! You don't even need to have PS Plus to play.
  19. Welcome! Best of luck on your app! Feel free to reach out if you need anything or looking to play!
  20. BF3 was great. 4 was kind of meh, but still fun. Wasn't really a fan of BF1, but V seemed good to me. Though I miss an actual campaign.
  21. If I get at least 8 people to post here saying they are interested, I will set something up.
  22. Hey if you’re serious about starting up some RL events again I would love to sit down and chat with you about it. Just let me know.
  23. Let me know where we’re doing this at, I’m down to play!
  1. Load more activity

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name