Receive Free Shipping with your purchase of $99 or more!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  vVv Tatsuota : (24 April 2014 - 01:43 PM) @vVv Pherzghul dam i wanbt a guild haha
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:37 PM) @vVv Tatsuota my bro asked in the guild but there werent any ppl able to invite
@  vVv Jackal : (24 April 2014 - 01:23 PM) So than im gonna be a star of the day... because i did that ! :D
@  vVv Jackal : (24 April 2014 - 01:23 PM) SO ! U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS ?! vVv LOGO FOR EVERY vVv MEMBER ! :D if somebody will want it :P
@  vVv Tatsuota : (24 April 2014 - 01:22 PM) @vVv Pherzghul you should invite me to the guild you are in
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:21 PM) yes it is
@  vVv Jackal : (24 April 2014 - 01:20 PM) still didnt get the answer :P is it a multi use ? :D or did i miss something
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:19 PM) I am eyeing the 150 founder pack, but idk it's kind of steep without exactly knowing what you can buy with their game currency
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:19 PM) so stamp+memory ink=logo item
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:18 PM) you get a stamp that you can customize only once. Then buy memory ink to craft the item that you use to place the logo
@  vVv Jackal : (24 April 2014 - 01:17 PM) @ vVv Pherzghul so its like multi use ?
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:16 PM) the item you use to place the stamp is also tradeable, so you can make the logo for anyone else that needs it
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:16 PM) @vVv Jackal you can put the logo on a boat's sail too ;]
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:15 PM) @vVv Jackal Trion is having a stream tonight, they will show off the gliders and then probably announce the packs
@  vVv Jackal : (24 April 2014 - 01:15 PM) @ vVv Pherzghul Gonna be running arround with a cloak and a vVv Logo on the back :P
@  vVv Jackal : (24 April 2014 - 01:14 PM) @ vVv Pherzghul So u 100% sure its coming out today ? So i don't too overexcited :D
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:14 PM) @vVv Jackal :o
@  vVv Jackal : (24 April 2014 - 01:12 PM) @ vVv Pherzghul Hm... I might actually get it :P
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:07 PM) @vVv Jackal here's the screenshot of an article that got taken down http://imagizer.imag...1/3092/b3h8.jpg
@  vVv Jackal : (24 April 2014 - 01:06 PM) btw but was included in that pack ? only the access to beta ?>

Video Options   
Photo

The Losers Bracket - Round 121 (Guest: Adam "Keits" Heart from Shoryuken.com)

The Editor-in-Chief of Shoryuken.com, Adam "Keits" Heart, stops by The Loser's Bracket this week to discuss his background, the upcoming
2012 Evo championship in Las Vegas, and his incredible indie fighter Divekick.

Please note that The Loser's Bracket will be taking a week off next week. Our next episode will be on July 17th, 2012. Tweet any show feedback to @vVvParadise
on Twitter!

Topics and highlights this week include:

* Adam "Keits" Heart, the Editor-in-Chief of Shoryken.com, joins us on his break from work! Keits gives some information about his background and his podcast,
Wakeup SRK. (Time: 01:30)

* What predictions can Keits make for Evo? (Time: 03:15)

* Divekick is a game that has only been shown twice publicly, but it is incredibly deep! What is Divekick and how was the concept of the game conceived?
(Time: 07:00)

* Divekick is now on Kickstarter. The game has already raised $10,000! What is the story behind the Divekick game trailer? (Time: 10:15)

* What are the goals for Divekick? How will Keits grade his own success? (Time: 13:00)

* What is the current fanbase for Divekick? What is Keits philosophy in game design? (Time: 16:00)

* Keits would love to include netcode with Divekick. In general, how hard is fine tuning latency with a fighting game? (Time: 20:00)

* Divekick could eventually be available for Android and iOS! Why would the game work on a phone/tablet? (Time: 24:00)

* Would Keits eventually like to see Divekick as a tournament title at MLG/EVO? (Time: 25:00)

* MLG has announced the fighting games that will grace the 2012 Summer Season. What title is missing from the lineup? Additionally, MLG will have multiple
free Arena events this season! (Time: 28:15)

* Halo 4 has a few barriers holding it back from being a competitive title. There will be no spectator mode and multiplayer will require a flash drive/hard
drive to play. (Time: 34:00)

* Violet is now a free agent. His agent is fighting for more money for his player. Is this a good thing? What is the challenge with this? (Time: 40:00)

* Microsoft has acquired the rights to a few domain names. Could "Xbox 8" mean that Windows 8 is right around the corner for the Xbox? (Time: 43:15)

* Sony has acquired the company Gaikai for $380 Million. What is this technology and why could it change the future of gaming consoles? (Time: 48:00)

* Curt asks Jason and Jerry their thoughts about the new Machinima VS channel. After the hosts share their thoughts, Jason announces that Machinima VS
manager Zach "Mioff" Mazzotta will be the next guest on The Loser's Bracket! (Time: 53:00)

Rate Video   * * * * * (1 Votes)

Videos System v3.0.0 © 2014 DevFuse
Receive Free Shipping with your purchase of $99 or more!
Change Theme!